Graphics: Multimine!

Niessuh

Warlord
I have tried to redone the mine graphic again, because it's the most delicate graphic, one single kind of tile could be in almost half of the terrain

First, I took my soft mine and inclined the gate, allowing me to reduce the mass of the knoll behind. I put some stuff to complete the graphic:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 3,338
Then I tried to make a mine graphic that extends through the tile as the irrigations graphics do, instead of one single mine. Inspired by Midnight Piper´s one, I made several gates put together. Locations are thought to fit fine on hills/mountains :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 3,233
As you can see, There is a redone renaissance fortress and I have included the wonderful bunkers everybody use to put but no one knows who did it. Does somebody know who did it?
Both versions have the Rocky Bonus Grasslands attached, modified in each case to not collide with mines.

Good stuff, multimines look "randomly" located making them more realistic looking while inclined mines seem to stand in a firm row on the terrain. So I'd choose multimines. Fine graphics anyway.

Ukas said:
Good stuff, multimines look "randomly" located making them more realistic looking while inclined mines seem to stand in a firm row on the terrain. So I'd choose multimines. Fine graphics anyway.

It's more Klondike style. I'm search the gold searcher from "Gold fever" :)

Your soft mines looked very good but these look even better! Only prob is i don't know which to use... the inclined mines or the multimines? :hmm:
Edit: That tower you've added to the rennaisance (is it spelled that way?) fortress also looks very nice :)

I like these new mines... Although I prefer the single mine to the multi-mine since that's just a little too busy for my taste.. makes the terrain look more riddled with holes.

there are some additions to snoopy's terrain that increasingly make me want to use it. your multi mines belong to these features. Do your multi mines look fine with std terrain?

.... and i want your irrigated crops grfx, when i get myself snoopy's terrain! where can i find them?

bluebox said:
.... and i want your irrigated crops grfx, when i get myself snoopy's terrain! where can i find them?
it's in your sig :blush:

bluebox said:
Do your multi mines look fine with std terrain?

Sure, no problem:

Attachments

• std.jpg
    std.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 2,533
Those multimines are sheer brilliance. I think you've finally solved the idiocy of only having one mine graphic.

nice mines :goodjob:
the multi one looks a bit messy enmassed, i like the single one better.
whats the tnt? :confused:

Niessuh said:
Thank you!

I should have posted a poll :)

It's a good thing that you posted both versions, to satisfy different tastes. Both graphics are far better than original in any case. I was planning to make my own mines, but now I don't really need to. :)

Top Bottom