Wonder Graphics: Norman Bates Motel

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia

Hello... my friends... :evil:

I got this genious idea to make Bates Motel Wonder. What to do with it? Well, remember that blonde girl who took his bosses money? Remember what happened to that blonde girl when she was taking a shower? So, Bates Motel wonder obviously reduces corruption, but causes fear making two citizens unhappy. Also if someone would do an 'Norman Bates with his mother's clothes&wig on and holding a big kitchen knife'-unit, which the motel could produce every now and then, I would appreciate it highly.

Have fun,

Ukas

Attachments

• BatesMotel.zip
    74.9 KB · Views: 232
Dom Pedro II said:
Ukas... you're a sick, sick man.... AHHHHHH!!! :eek: :eek:

Pretty cool. :)

You see, it's not just me but the voices in my head and my left thumb which is turning green again and where are my shoes I must go to fix roof so it can keep the night away what the...

Ukas said:
Well, remember that blonde girl who took his bosses money? Remember what happened to that blonde girl when she was taking a shower?
Whats the title of that movie?

Lonkut said:
Whats the title of that movie?

"Psycho". Definitely one of Alfred Hitchcock's best. ;)

Ah, werewolves are dearly needed. Unfortunately, even film makers seem to be unable to make a convincing werewolf these days... How could our unit makers compete? (this is a challenge, btw)

Though i've never seen the film before, it does look pretty darn cool! :goodjob:

Top Bottom