Term 3 - HAI-RANDO Province

MOTH

Emperor
Welcome to the first elected term for HAI-RANDO Province.

Governor: MOTH
Deputy: Ginger_Ale

Thanks to all who voted for either of us. It was a close election.

Term 2 Thread

HAI-RANDO Province as of 790 AD:

Towns (details as of 1090 AD):

Capitol - Epolenep
Population 6 - 6 :) - growth in -- +0 Food
Founded 1725BC
Mayor: MOTH
Shields: 5/7
Commerce: 17/22
Improvements: Barracks, Temple, Walls, Library, Courthouse, Marketplace
Garrison: Spearman, Vet Pike
Culture: 689; +7 pt; expand in 45

Regent Town Thread
Population 11 - 11 :) - growth in 9 +3 Food
Founded: 1000 BC
Mayor: RegentMan
Shields: 13/21
Commerce: 11/17
Improvements: Temple, Walls, Courthouse, Barracks, Library, Aquaduct, Marketplace, University, Cathedral, Colloseum
Garrison: Spearman, Vet Pike
Culture: 730; +16 pt; expand in 17

Nihilon
Population 4 - 4 :) - growth in -- +0 Food
Founded: 850BC
Captured from Babs: 260AD
Mayor: none
Shields: 4/5
Commerce: 6/7
Improvements: Walls, Temple, Library
Garrison: Vet Pike
Culture: 75; +5 pt; expand in 5 turns

Manchai City thread
Population 6 - 6 :) - growth in 15 +1 Food
Founded 130BC
Mayor: Detail
Shields: 4/5
Commerce: 6/11
Improvements: Temple, Harbor, Market, Walls
Garrison: Vet Pike, Caravel
Culture: 178; +2pt; expand in 411

Gerunshi
Population 6 - 6 :) - growth in 3 +1 Food
Founded 30 AD
Shields: 4/7
Commerce: 3/7
Improvements: Walls, Barracks, Temple, Aquaduct
Garrison: Vet Pike, Vet Sword, Vet Sword
Culture: 114; +2 pt; expand in 443

Drachenfels
Population 6 - 5 :) 1 :( - growth in 15 +1 Food
Founded 490 AD
Shields: 5/9
Commerce: 7/10
Improvements: Temple, Library
Garrison: Reg Spear
Culture: 171; +5 pt; expand in 166

1. Build culture to fight back against the Babs.
2. Expand Regent Town into the largest most productive town possible.
3. Prepare for eventual war against the Babs and Iroqs.

Hai Rando Tentative Build Queues for Oct 3, 2004 TCIT:

Ginger_Ale, I will be away again this weekend (starting tomorrow morning). I may or may not be back before the TC, so I will have you do the post in the TCIT (I see you already have a placeholder).

Build Queues:
Epolenep: Library, Sword
Regent Town: Library, Worker, Worker, Aquaduct
Eridu: Catapult, Temple
Manchai: Harbor, Galley
Gerunshi: Catapult, Temple
New or captured towns: DPs choice.

Suggested worker actions:
Workers near Regent Town to road and mine remaining cow and then to Clear Forest and Irrigate forest near Epolenep.

Adding that space in Hai Rando really helps with the aesthetics. Congratulations.

MOTH said:
Honorable Governor Rik,
I have previously made this request of Governor Zarn last term, but I want to repeat it and ask you in this term. I would like to borrow the use of the unimproved bonus grass between Eridu and Immo. This allows Eridu to have surplus food and one additional shield at this time. If you feel that Immo needs this tile I will return its use to Zarnia at your request.

Thanks - MOTH
Governor of Hairando
That is fine; with it Immo is at 9 spt or 11 spt; and without it at 10 spt. Immo doesn't need it yet. Please do request it again after the TC. The land-lease-act is only valid for 1 TC - period.

Yes, MOTH, I do. If you can get some suggested build queues, that would be great - if not, I'll look at the save and generate some. Checking in as well for another term. :)

Faithful deputy,
I have been unable to get accurate founding dates for most of our towns as I still can't manage to get vanilla running. Could you please look these up.

First thing in the morning I'm off to Maine for some folliage and boating, so please post instructions. If you see anything in the forums sugesting alternatives then please consider them.

Thanks - MOTH

Ok, I am downloading the save today - if I get the dates of cities founded, I'll edit them into this post. I will use your instructions, and if I see anything that should be changed, well, I'll do it. ;) Have a great weekend, fall is a great season.

hmm... just looked up Hairando(u)...

"hairan" = "ovulate"
"dou" = path (or how to).

I think this province should be renamed. ;)

hmm... just looked up Hairando(u)...

"hairan" = "ovulate"
"dou" = path (or how to).

I think this province should be renamed. ;)

Unless it was the governor's origanal (and slightly perverted) sense of it being a settler factory. :undecide:)

Moderator Action: So, yes. This is an official warning to change the name of the province, which is innapropriate for the forum.

lol, thats funny :lol:

As the Governor is away, the Deputy Governor requests this province goes to "Estangia" for the time being, until he comes back. Ms. President, please approve or disapprove...is that enough to get it changed?

Chieftess said:
Unless it was the governor's origanal (and slightly perverted) sense of it being a settler factory. :undecide:)
:lol: Chieftess. Although I see your point to change the name, I don't think it was MOTH's intention to name his province after that... process.

For the 360 AD turnchat Governor MOTH requested:
MOTH said:
Honorable Governor Rik,
I have previously made this request of Governor Zarn last term, but I want to repeat it and ask you in this term. I would like to borrow the use of the unimproved bonus grass between Eridu and Immo. This allows Eridu to have surplus food and one additional shield at this time. If you feel that Immo needs this tile I will return its use to Zarnia at your request.

Thanks - MOTH
Governor of Hairando
I've said that it was ok for that turnchat.

Does the governor of Hair-proivnce still need the tile or can Hair-province take care of their own tiles now? If it does, I am not sure if I can prolong the land-lease-act. It depends on what the people want with Immo. If Immo needs that tile; it is Immo's. If Immo doesn't need it, you can borrow it for another 100 years (or how long the TC lasts).

Is this acceptable ?

Regards,
Rik Meleet
Governor of Zarnia province.

HAI-RANDO Tentative Build Queues for Oct 6, 2004 TCIT:

Build Queues & Laborer allocation:
Manchai: Galley, Cataput
Laborer allocation: Move from Horse to Coast for +1 food

Epolenep: Library, Samurai, Courthouse

Regent Town: Aquaduct, Samurai
Laborer allocation: Move from irrigated plain near Gerunshi to irrigated plain near mountain.

Nihilon: Temple, Catapult

Gerunshi: Temple, Pike
Laborer allocation: Move from unimproved plain to irrigated plain that Regent Town laborer just gave up for +1 food and +1 commerce.

Workers near Regent Town to road and mine remaining cow and then to Clear and Irrigate forest near Epolenep.

HAI-RANDO Tentative Build Queues for 500AD TCIT:

Manchai: Galley, Library
Laborer allocation: Move Laborers from Coast to Horse and Coast to Roaded Hill for additional GA production.

Epolenep: Samurai, Courthouse

Regent Town: Aquaduct, Samurai
Laborer allocation: Move from irrigated plain near mountain to irrigated plain south of mountain.

Nihilon: Temple, Catapult

Gerunshi: Temple, Pike

TDB:
Laborer allocation: Move from unimproved flood plain to irrigated plain that Regent Town laborer just gave up for +1 Shied.

Workers near Regent Town to road and mine remaining cow and then to Clear and Irrigate forest near Epolenep.

I encourage the Governor to take advantage of our Golden Age of Prosperity and build improvements instead of Samurai. When all useful improvements, or if an improvement would be irrelevant to the city, are completed then continue with the productuion of Samurai.

HAI-RANDO Tentative Build Queues for 610AD TCIT:
I haven't refferred to the save file, so there could be some really stupid stuff. Please feel free to point them out.

Manchai: Library, Galley

Epolenep: Marketplace, Samurai

Regent Town: Marketplace, University
Nihilon: Library, Catapult
Laborer Allocation: move from BG to irrigated Desert as Immo needs the tile back.

Gerunshi: Pike, Pike, Marketplace, Pike
Laborer Allocation: move from unimproved plains to irrigated plains.

TDB: Library, Worker, Catapult

New or captured towns: Library, Catapult

Epolenep needs to have cleared land and mined hills. The workers near Regent Town should be moved to clear and irrigate forests near Epolenep and then mine the hills.

MOTH said:
Governor Rik,
I have included in my instructions that the laborers in my city of Nihilon stop working on the BG near Immo. It seems that when you ordered the production of Workers (and no longer worked the tile) that Nihilon's newly born laborer couldn't help but labor these lush lands. If it is possible, I wouldn't mind if we could work this tile, but I leave that up to you.

I also wanted to point out that in this post I have requested from the Ministry of War that defensive garrisons be considered for two cities in my province as well as Furuyama in your province. If the MSAV agrees then Furuyama should have a garrison of one regular spearman by the end of the next Turn Chat.

Thanks - MOTH
Governor of HAI-RANDO
Fellow Governor,

Immo doesn't need that tile this TC. You can use it.
Thank you for informing me of the defenses. But fortunatley I was already aware of this. Especially Zojoji and Furuyama are low on defense. I have requested that no defensive units are to be removed from the cities, including those currently being build.

Governor of Zarnia
Rik Meleet.

Top Bottom