The New World

Strider

In Retrospect
WANTED​

6 Men to journey to the new world in search of riches. Equal split in all profits. No pay needed upfront
Advertising Poster

Out of Character:
Only 6 people (7 including myself) can take a part in this story, the reason for this is realism. Were going to the other continent, so it's not exactly right is someone who is suppose to be across the sea is all of a sudden here. Please sign-up, when 6 people are signed up I will start the story.

Current Members:
Strider
Classical Hero
Anakka
RegentMan
Saam
Blackheart
Nobody

After not enjoying his stay at the local temple, Hydrino is ready to try something different. This "new world" has his adventure-sense tingling. Because he finds the current continent dull and boring, he sees Strider's proposal as a grand journey and signs up.

Ankka notices the poster and decides to go for it... there's nothing to lose, really.

Ankka notices a weird group of 15 people walking to the sign and nodding... one of them seems to be the brains, as the 14 others just follow him and copy his doings...

Oh, but it's SaaMsan, the funny guy with 14 plain stupid interns.

Ankka remembers SaaM, but does SaaM remember Ankka?

BlackHeart pops out of his underground "house" after hearing about an expedition to the new world. He signs up and brings along a few "tricks" to amaze the savages in the new world.

*After just recently ariving back from the war with rome, nobody wanders around the town, he is still covred in blood and green war paint and now he walks with a limp. He comes across the adverstisment. then he goes home, backs his bag, hugs is dog and walks down to the local habour*

"im willing to go to your 'New' world." .......... "if yall have me"

RegentMan said:
Hydrino feels honored to be mentioned twice, but he thinks the leader of the group meant classical_hero?
Shouldn't we be going by our Character Names?

They will get more easily familiar if we use them. ;)

At least mine... :mischief:

And you're hydrino, classical_hero is Wolfgansan

Stuck_As_a_Mac said:
and my name is just my name with san at the end.
Now then, who starts the story line?
Strider?

Still waiting on one more person, if we don't get the last person by tommorow, I'll start the storyline.

The funny thing is there IS someone called Nobody in the DG.

blackheart said:
The funny thing is there IS someone called Nobody in the DG.

:lol: Someone actually caught it. I was hoping to get away with that one.

The Path were going to take:

We need to decide on our path for this one: Any of the differant colors are open:

The Lord of Odawara offers to fund the trip, on the condition that it bring him back treasures of great beauty and value in gold. He will stay at home, naturally.

For example, that ivory looks nice. Bring me some of that. And anything else really exotic you can lay your hands on. Not lederhosen exotic, valuable exotic.

Top Bottom