Lost in the wastelands
Russian WW2 armoured recce

BA-10

Attachments

• BA-10.jpg
    BA-10.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,719
Wow, looks very cool! Just like the ones in Tintin... :D

real cool :goodjob:! it does look like the one in tintin! anyway i wish i could do that kinda stuff... how the heck do you do it?! all you guys are :king: s

Awesome... breathtaking! :D
Do they have these in TinTin?

Once I get over the fricking Norwalk virus, maybe I'll take one of my Tintins to school and scan in one of the armoured cars (I think there's one in King Ottokar's Sceptre and another in the Calculus Affair).

Tintin was a youth who starred in many classic adventures, penned by the Belgian creator known as Herge. I believe most were written in the early half of the century.

Everyone who reads Tintin loves it. It's just great stuff.

ripptide said:
ehmmm sorry for being out of touch, but what, pray tell, is a Tintin?
This guy is Tintin:

:)

I'm looking around for a pic on the web of the armoured cars that he often bumps into, or even drives, but can't find any yet.

thestonesfan said:
Tintin was a youth who starred in many classic adventures, penned by the Belgian creator known as Herge. I believe most were written in the early half of the century.

Everyone who reads Tintin loves it. It's just great stuff.

I remember watching the cartoon when I was a kid....I have to say this is not true, some episodes scared the bajeezus out of me...I guess it was too intense for a 5 year old...

I actually havn't thought of it in years...Didn't he have a freind who was a boat captian or something?

Yeah he did have a friend who was a boat captain, and he cursed all the time... can't remember his name though... the professor and the two detectives where also his friends but i can't remember their names either :)

Captain Haddock and Thomson & Thompson. Edit: in English, anyway. They probably had different names in Swedish!

Yeah Captain Haddock, thats it! He also had a dog named Milou...

Top Bottom