New Buildings: Sub Pen & U-Boat Pen

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia

Alternative Splash:

Recon requested German Sub Pen improvement. I included also generic sub pen, and wondersplash for the Germans. After all their submarine fleet sunk more than all the rest combined, so U-boat pen can be used as a wonder too.

Edit: New splash

Have fun,

Ukas

Attachments

• subpen.zip
    78.4 KB · Views: 424
  • gsubpen-splash2.zip
    54 KB · Views: 350
Thanks ukas again for another great job.

No. By painting, drawing, cutting&pasting, laying effects, textures etc. with Photoshop only. Gallows, my first building, I did using the paint tool only. After that I've been practising to use Photoshop at it's fullest capacity.

Been planning to study 3D though but haven't got around to it yet.

No no, meaning when I do these Civ3 graphics I use Photoshop paint tool, drawing pen, line tools and things mentioned above but you could say that compared to many graphics artists I often use different approach. I've been studying "outside a comp" painting (painting with oil, water, acrylic colors on canvas, paper, cardboard) for several years and graduated from an art school (btw I've seen so many naked chicks you wouldn't believe! :lol: ). I can do detailed realistic stuff, often choose to be more creative though. But doing these seem to fill some need & purpose. Plan B is to get really good with comp graphics and start to earn some euros.

Das ist wunderschön! :) I just love submarines... This reminds me of that I have to go down to the local video store and hire Das Boot...

It would be cool if you made a yellow submarine... :)
"We all live in a yellow submarine..." :lol:

Top Bottom