Proposed Punishment

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
We should collaborate on a punishment we think is fair and present it to the ISDG community.

For example :

"The game administrators will take screenshots of all the C3B cities and hand them over to CFC."

We cannot sit idle while we are the ones being punished. We must do something.

We cannot "suggest" a punishment for another team, at least not officially. That would be at least impolite and would question authority of the admins. We can either accept their ruling or not accept it.

I know we cannot do it officially, but I feel that if we are going to decline it, we should offer an alternative.

I hate rejecting something without offering an alternative. It goes against my morales.

Maybe it is me, but the laws don't prevent us from drafting something and giving it our unofficial stamp of approval. :)

This is a very tricky issue which requires understanding of the game mechanics. I've spoken my personal opinion in the poll thread.

I am new to this team, and I have an idea that may max out our gains from the corrupt Brazillians by the use of arbitration based on assessed damage, like an insurance claim. We should use our imagination proactively and fairly, and describe all the kinds of damages, perceived or real that may have been caused to our nation. This may make the moderators rectify the gross game imbalance these Brazillians generated, also due to their unfair linguistical profile of exclusive Portuguese language, where they could intercept all internal messages. Through the adept leveraging of this damage claim, we can in a fair and transparent manner max out the counter-damaging impact towards the corrupt Brazillian team. Yes, I have seen the film "City of God"

Top Bottom