Song /Jin/Yuan Dynasty City Graphics

Ogedei_the_Mad

Caffeinated Khagan
Finally completed these graphics today. :) These graphics are single-era graphics for the "Middle Ages" era. Since the "Middle Ages" in Europe was at the same time of the Song, Jin, and Yuan Dynasties, the old Asian "Middle Ages" graphics have been replaced by Song style city graphics. :)

The architecture is as historically accurate as I can make them. The roof style is based on the styles used in this period (960-1367 CE), consisting of the dobule-ridged eaves and the "crown" on the top.

Eventually, I'll also get around to working on the Qin/Han and the Ming/Qing graphics. :)

Here is a preview:

The last one is a picture of the walled graphics. I added a Chinese-style city gate with it. And if you look closer, you might notice lanterns dangling from the eaves of some houses. :)

Very nice graphics:goodjob:. I'm looking forward to the Qin/Han and Ming/Qing cities too.

Spectacular! These are very impressive. I think I may incorporate these as a replacement asian medieval age.

I can't wait to see the other eras you have in store!

These are awesome! They're the best city graphics I've seen so far! :)

ok this might be a noob question, but how am i suppose to install these mods? some of the other mods i just replace the original files.

Just rename the files and replace the originals (but be sure to make backups of the original files). I released a newer version of this, by the way. It's listed as "Imperial" in the City Graphics Library.

These are really neat. They will definately be in the running for the city graphix in my newest project.

All of my stuff is listed in the City Graphics Library. I released a better version with the Ancient and Industrial ages completed as well. I may do another version complete with the Modern Ages as well.

Top Bottom