New unit: Great Leveller ship (Dec 1st, 2004)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello,
Here is new Chaos Dwarf ship (for warhammer fantasy mod) - The Great Leveller. With a B.F.G planted on top :evil:

Here are the files:
The Great Leveller

And here are some previews: image and animation

+ updated ini-file, there was a spelling version in the original

Attachments

• Levellerpic.gif
    Levellerpic.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 2,363
  • Leveller_ini.zip
    580 bytes · Views: 370
I like the completed ship aaglo (the Avie is kinda nice as well :mischief: ) only one point of contention. Is it just me or is there a bit of extra smoke that shows up infront of the ship when it fires? BTW I really like the death animation.

As soon as I spotted a new aaglo unit, I just downloaded it without even looking at the preview. :goodjob: No questions asked.
This is a really excellent unit, maybe I'll use it as a weapons-barge type thing (sea-based artillery, anyone?) And of course there's the obvious choice of making it a naval attack vessel... I'll stop blabbing and just go mess with it, shall I?

P.S. Nice job once again, keep it up! :beer: :crazyeye:

Well said Pantsofpower!

Me very much likey this aaglo. Kinda like a steam version of the default Destroyer. I bet the Steampunk scenario people could also use this.

Another thumb up to the shipwright! :thumbsup:

How did the warhammer mod get so lucky as to rope you into making all of these?!

Another great looking unit.

Awesome... (I see the smoke glitch too) The Death looks really good. :D

About the smoke glitch in the attack: I really don't know how it is there :lol: . I noticed it while rendering, but i didn't (for some odd reason) do anything about it, since I really don't have a clue what I could try to do about it. There just shouldn't be anything.

So, either:
- It's just some random debris flying from the shell/barrel/projectile, or
- It could be edited out manually from the flc's (I think it's only in a couple of frames)

Sorry for the inconvinience :)

How did the warhammer mod get so lucky as to rope you into making all of these?!
I don't know. Luck? :p

Oops, now I know the reason for the glitch. Well, that's quite easy to fix.

Also, I think my monitor just created an optical illusion in my eye - the darn ship seems too light (as in colour - not weight). I was comparing the color scheme to the civ3 destroyer, and it seemed ok, but actually I think it isn't.

Maybe I should remake the animations so, that the overall colour scheme is darker. Or what do you people think?

I think the color looks fine... in the preview at least.

I like it the way it is. Nice work as usual aaglo!

Top Bottom