New Unit: Japanese Chi-Ri tank 12/26/04

ripptide

Lost in the wastelands

Attachments

• Chi-Ri.jpg
    Chi-Ri.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,884
HotDog i hope u have more like this fine unit here.

You'll have to talk to recon about that unfortunately Marine. They're ready to go (along with some aircraft) but I told recon I'd hold them back for SOP's release. So for those I'll leave it to him if they get released early.

ripptide said:
You'll have to talk to recon about that unfortunately Marine. They're ready to go (along with some aircraft) but I told recon I'd hold them back for SOP's release. So for those I'll leave it to him if they get released early.

I already have them myself, I just figured that everyone else would also enjoy them :)

Dom Pedro II said:
I'm very interested to know more about this tank :)

Accoring to one of the Steel Panther sites, the Type 5 Chi-Ri was a "new medium tank, armed with 75mm long barrel gun and 37mm gun (only one prototype) "; also "Type 5 Chi-Ri II - the last project of a medium tank. It was meant to be armed with German 88mm gun."

Oh & brilliant work as usual Ripptide :goodjob:

-Oz

Then this is the one with the 75mm and 37mm gun, right?

Ripptide,
at last. I have been waiting for this beauty since you published some pictures long time ago starting the SOP package.

Just as good as I had hoped for. Now the japs got something more than the light tank Type 95 Ha-Go.

Nice

Thanks

Cemo

Top Bottom