RAR buildings - Collection

Nikox

Warlord
I love the RAR mod, but till it's not the last release I found difficult to play it with a lot of question marks and the same graphic for different buildings or wonders.
So I started to search all over the forum for the missing graphics and collecting them.
Most of what I've done is a simply research job, making few modifications to adapt them at RAR 1.02.

No credits for the respective owners of the graphics are included as I started this job thinking only for personal use.

The idea to make a thread for them came later, so every author is free to post his own credits, as well new ideas too, of course.

ENJOY!

Here the graphic icons what I found to fill the missing or doubled one, icons of all the other graphics I post here are not included in the following file, they need to be downloaded separately. They are posted cronologically and in the newest graphic posted you'll find an updated pediaicons.txt file (every file contains the last city screen too) containg links to all the previous graphics, so don't use it if you don't have all the previuos ones.

here is the first job I made:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/RAR_new.zip

a list of icons inside it:
War Games (pedia icons)
War college (pedia icons)
Unknow Soldier tomb (pedia icons)
tolls with era icons (it was just one before)
The academy (pedia icons)
Triumph of people (pedia icons)
Sewer system (changed, now it's different from the seawage treat. plant )
Secret police (pedia icons)
Royal tournament (pedia icons)
New deal (pedia icons)
Naval Academy (pedia icons)
Winery with era icons (changed, before there was just one icons for all resource plantations or mines)
Main port (pedia icons)
Magna carta (pedia icons)
inquisition (pedia icons)
sacrificial altar (used icons already inside C3C)
General estates (pedia icons)
Custom (pedia icons and a little bit modified the game icons too)
Crystal Palace (changed, now it's different from the naval academy )
Clausewitz on war (pedia icons)
arena with era icons (it was just one before)
altar (pedia icons and a little bit modified the game icons too)
5 years plan (pedia icons)
...plus links for existing pedia icons in C3C

...more few wonder splash are included, but not yet implemented as I don't know how to add text at them.
Any suggestion or help is wellcome!

Last but not least I'll love to become a PBEM player using RAR mod.
Anyone is interested at it???

special warfare centre
now it's different from the civil defence

Attachments

• Special_Warfare_Centre.zip
    484.1 KB · Views: 700

Attachments

• Mines.jpg
    Mines.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,586
I made few changes to the original 1.02 extended.biq file:

- changed the heavy artillery graphic using the m102 howitzer, now it's different from light artillery.

- added more flavor units for germas: kubelwagen as jeep, Sdkfz251 as motorized infantry, M110N as bomber, panther and tiger tanks as main battle tank.

- set Flak to 10 and Mobile SAM to 16 air defence ( how I suppose was in the original mod)

- set AI in infantry types with offence/defence and also added the offense option for all mech infantry types too.

- set AI in American Champion, has offence now

- set AI in with no defence for Cuirassier, Sipahi, Hussar

- set 100 worker strenght for basic workers, 125 for peasant, 150 for laborer, 175 for engineer (also if someone said it's unusefull)

_ RPIMa unit has the PRTO wrote "PRTO_Rpima" in the unit list inside the 1.02 biq file instead of "PRTO_RPIMa" as wrote in the civilopedia e pediaicons files. updated

2 files need to be downloaded.
They don't have any graphic inside, just the RAR 1.02 new.biq file and all files for the new units added.

here is the first:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/RAR_new_Units1.zip

school with era icons

now it's different from public school

preview

Attachments

• School.jpg
    School.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,452
warcollege pedia icons modified

Attachments

• War_College_large.pcx