Suevey: What factors would drive you away from the Demogame?

What would drive you away

• Total voters

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
I have been following the discussions of the changes that would drive the people away from the demogame.

From insparation from the thread. I have decided to make an informal survey poll.

Here are the options for the poll (Most of them are taken from the linked discussion). I have included "Other/Fill in" for people who vote for that option and wish to post there options in this thread.
Variants (OCC, 5CC, etc)
Mods and Addition
Beurocracy
Turnchat Elimination
Making a Two Team DG
Using Vannila Civ
Using C3C
Real Life
Other/fill in
Abstain/I dont like Public Polls

Discussion Thread
Note: This is a public, multipoll survey. The porpise for this poll is to survey the population of the demogame :).

well only vanilla civ would drive me away; and RL isnt somehting that i know in advance...
almost everything else i would love in the game... except a few things...

A Mod/Variant, eliminating the turnchat, or using vanilla again.

I doubt Real life will stop me from visiting every once and awhile, except for losing internet access or losing my life, neither of which seem likely.

I voted for the second option, though I am a bit torn on that selection. The mods would drive me away, though additions may be nice.

It's good to see that everyone wants to keep their preciously distracting social hour(s) though. No wonder the forums are so lacking of real information! The time and effort investments are more devoted to sitting and watching, instead of a meaningful contribution.

Real life, because, well, ill forget this every once in a while :(

Team vs. Team DG would be cool. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a zero-sum victory either (until the very end). The only thing bad would be the free spy in the gov't system.

RAR-mod would be ok for a DG---more to argue about, except that the map would have to be tweaked so there was some bonus foods near all the CIV starting spots.

Real life's the bigger time killer for me.

Of course, I might also vote bureaucracy - Given it's definition in the social sciences, though, our game cannot exist without one. :D

Top Bottom