New byzantine empire map, with Trebizond and northern Iraq

Ty Sobieski II :)

Here is a pic of the terrain, this is part of Greece

Attachments

• previewpic__.JPG
    previewpic__.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 4,496
I like it! Much better than the first one. Actually it is perfect to make a map of the crusader states, the Nicean Empire, Great Comneni Empire of Trebizond, and the Epirus Despot's State, after 1204... Really good! Thanks!

Hmmm.... seems interesting enough - I wonder if there are any special rules or if its just a standard scenario? I take it that this map covers the period 1204-1253, between when the Venetians captured Constantinople, and when Michael VIII Paleologus recaptured it. I should find it interesting playing!

"A wise man has the Frenchman for his friend, not his neighbour" - Byzantine Emperor Nicephorus V

Glad you liked it :) There are no special rules (iirc, since i made it a long time ago), + you will have to clear out the fog of war from the map ;| I forgot to do that so now all of anatolia is visible. Also there are no resources placed, i generate them randomly ;) (in other words open the editor befor eyou play the map, to either generate random resources, or place your own)

Cool map. What a pity that there is just randomly placed resourses! Presence of Greece makes it much more fun to play!

varwnos, your map is extrarealistic and really beautiful! Especially, Greece with all its islands :)
By the way, is there an ancient Greek mod anywhere?! It would be wonderful.

Sorry for the bump... but I don't think you mentioned the map dimensions anywhere...? :)

Yo Varwnos! Nice work man! :D I've played many games on maps of this region when I first found CFC. Don't play so much now, so I doubt I'll be giving it a whirl. But it's pretty good work sir!

This map is excellent ! :goodjob:

Would you like to compete with me in a map maker of the month contest ? ;)

Download counts aren't always reliable due to the crazy bots... (for example...) :crazyeye:

But still, congratulations anyway dude! :) But "no more map ideas" though?! There's tonnes of stuff out there to do! If you wanted, you could even pick up on the spherical world project which I kind of ran out of time to do myself. Just a suggestion, anyway. But definitely keep the great work coming, whatever you choose to do! :)

Top Bottom