R8XFT's D&D leaderheads

Good God! How many leaderheads have you *got* in the works at the moment? You're a one-man factory! And yet they all retain such high quality. These look really, really good. I'm sure they'll be widely used...

Man those are awesome. Thanks for the Frost Giant so quickly. I was so tired of seeing a WH Barbarian as that leader. The WH Barb is good, but he just didn't fit. I like the new crown by the way on the orc, Thar. Nice work so far R8XFT! :hatsoff:

EDIT: The friend in the middle looks like an elf. I would call him Gylharen, who is wizard king of Wendar. That would replace another WH leader I'm using. Nice.
That foe looks scary enough as well. Maybe Xargass? That's the Draconian that rules the Lizardmen civ inmy mod. Just some ideas to start with. They are beautiful works of art.

A+++++ :)

They all look phenomenal. Of course all your leaderheads do. :) :goodjob:
It's very exciting to see these.

Well Gods.. I could have a ton of Request for Sci-Fi Leaderheads fior the 40K mod... bnut these look super nice.

Wonderful :D (And finally the Dragon leaderhead doesn't have to serve for a Lizardman leaderhead... that just didn't look right Tjedge1).

Wow, Master of Myrror leaderheads! This was an unexpected, but a really, really pleasant surprise. :)

I have no idea what leaderheads you had in mind, but the ones I could use are here, arranged in order of importance from left to right. Choice is up to you. Like I said, the ones I would like most are on the left, but I can use all of them, so it doesn't really matter. If you already had something in mind, I'm curious to see what it is.

Attachments

• requests.gif
    requests.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,695
Drift said:
Wow, Master of Myrror leaderheads! This was an unexpected, but a really, really pleasant surprise. :)

I have no idea what leaderheads you had in mind, but the ones I could use are here, arranged in order of importance from left to right. Choice is up to you. Like I said, the ones I would like most are on the left, but I can use all of them, so it doesn't really matter. If you already had something in mind, I'm curious to see what it is.

...but there were only three in your original request thread ;) ...

I'm actually working on Kali at the moment and you've told me about Sharee and Horus. Who are the others? What about the backgrounds for each one?

The guy in the middle - unusual headdress. I was wondering if a similar headdress to the one belonging to my MesoAmerican leaderhead would be okay as per the picture below?

I've downloaded Master of Myrror so that I can get a feel for whether the leaderheads I do will look ok in it. Whilst I'm not really into fantasy games, I found it well thought out and it looks and plays great :goodjob: .

One thing that I did notice, however, is that the existing Fireaxis advisors were used, so I thought that Drift (and for that matter Tjedge1 and others) might like me to do some advisors. The first one I'm doing is a cleric (the one I was thinking of doing as a leaderhead in the friends category) - perhaps for science? I'll need to do an advisor tab as well once I've done six advisors. Perhaps the cleric could be used for science?

Yeah, I know the original request had just three of 'em. Guess I've gotten greedier since that. :lol: Seriously, you obviously don't have to do all of them, just select the ones you feel like doing. I'm happy with any of them being made.

I'll let you use your artistic vision regarding the backgrounds and details. The mesoamerican headpiece looks good, the one in the picture has pretty weird colours anyway.

The leaderheads in the picture are from left to right:
Tauron - a demonic being, chaos magic, evil
Kali - a witch, death magic, evil
Raven - an indian shaman, nature magic, neutral
Tlaloc - an aztec priest, nature magic, aggressive
Sharee - a voodoo priestess, chaos magic, aggressive
Horus - a sorcerer, life magic, peaceful
Freya - an elven nymph, nature magic, peaceful

I've mentioned a few details about them so you know a little about their character.

Thanks for the nice comment on the mod. :) Advisors would be greatly appreciated by me and probably the other fantasy modders. Cleric sounds good for science.

If Tlaloc is an Aztec priest, then possibly the background and props for the MesoAmerican character I posted would be ok - perhaps with a few modifications to the face to make him look more like Tlaloc?

I've also added a Tigress character to the "friends" section. Names please? Tygra?

Yeah, a younger and more intense version of the mesoamerican guy sounds good. Background is good as well. :)

Tigress looks scary. Really good, but scary. :lol:

Cleric is perfect for the science advisor for me. Clerics are supposed to be wise.
As far as the tiger lady. :hmm: No cool names come to me at the moment, but she is very cool.

Kinboat said:
Wonderful (And finally the Dragon leaderhead doesn't have to serve for a Lizardman leaderhead... that just didn't look right Tjedge1).
True, but he was a draconian leading the race of lizardmen, so it sort of fit. I do think the lizardman R8XFT is previewing is a better fit as well. I'm still goingt o keep him as a draconian, but now the king unit will be less odd looking when it has no wings.

aaglo said:
The tiger-lady is - of course - Tigra (Marvel-comics anyone). . . altough the marvel-tigra looks a lot more... umm... :blush: sensual

You mean you want her more sensual?

:eek: :blush:

Let's see what I can do. So far I've only applied the character's texture and done some mimimal morphing to make her look feline. I've some work to do on the face yet ;) .

Top Bottom