ripptide

Lost in the wastelands
update of the SOE version of the KV-1 Russian tank

KV-1

Attachments

• KV-1.jpg
    KV-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,537
RT are u forgetting that u're still apart of the SOE team. LOL.

The great thing about your units Ripptide is that there are so damn many of them :) that we can rely on you exclusively for ground vehicles (with a few additions by Wyrmshadow if needed) and thus get a set of units that are all built in the same way and so look good alongside one another. Plus of course the scale is not messed up like some of the Firaxis units (Sherman? Looks to me like a mobile dustbin!).

Speaking of SOE how is progress going on ver. 5? Ever since they changed the website the new forums have nothing in them anymore.

Anyway I still want to help out with SOE ver 5 but cdgroup seems kaputt.

Ares de Borg said:
LOL... has our "kaputt" now officially found it's way into the English language? :)

:lol: No not everyone uses that term but I thought it was the right word to use WRT a WW2 C3C scenario! :D

Moff,

SOE is still at the old site for now. We're moving 1 mod forum at a time to the new site.

As for V5. its in closed testing now for balance issues and to see if the changes we did will work the way we what them. V5 is turning ito a whole new mod. And be ready for a 500 mbs + dl. And why u ask = New techs, Resources, Races, and units that will only be a V5 release. Plus alot more.

Figaro said:
The great thing about your units Ripptide is that there are so damn many of them :) that we can rely on you exclusively for ground vehicles (with a few additions by Wyrmshadow if needed) and thus get a set of units that are all built in the same way and so look good alongside one another. Plus of course the scale is not messed up like some of the Firaxis units (Sherman? Looks to me like a mobile dustbin!).

Amen, The vast majority of my non-Firaxis ground units are from RT. I am to the point now where I am having to create new unit classes in order to find room for the great units RT is creating. Oh well, its a good problem to have!

Top Bottom