New unit: Wight Cavalry (Feb 11th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is an undead wight cavalry unit. Enjoy :)

Here's some info from the games workshop website:
The greatest of Wight regiments ride into battle upon Undead steeds and are known as Black Knights. The steeds are called Nightmares, and are the carcasses of great warhorses brought back to life by necromantic arts. Balefire glows in their eyes and their decomposing bodies are rotted and foul. The sickening stench of death hangs around them as they gallop into battle, crushing the living beneath their mouldy hooves.

Here are the files:
Wight Cavalry

Attached are some animation and civilopedia preiviews

Attachments

• WightCavalryCivilop.gif
    WightCavalryCivilop.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,939
  • WightDemo.gif
    WightDemo.gif
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,475
Yeah Nice Unit guy. I really like all your skeleton units and i will try to do a Pirates mod with them.

Brilliant!! Or maybe I should say Ooohhh...evil, nasty thing isn't it!

Oooo... :drool: It makes me ho... ehum... nevermind... ;)

Perfect. I'm starting to have some trouble deciding what units go in and which ones stay out. Well, I'm not complaining - it's not often that you have surplus of fantasy units for Civ3. :)

Looks great, aaglo. Even the horse's armor. :)

Sweet... :D

I can just imagine some village being torn to bits by these things in the middle of some crazy moonless-starless night. That's a freaky image right there. :eek:

Muhahahaha... The curse of the new unit post has struck again... It never fails.

By the way nice dead horsey you got there Mr Black Knight Sir.

Love this unit. Another undead that fits perfectly into my mod as well. Nice work aaglo.

I think you might of finally convinced me to learn more about warhammer ;)

Nice work! Would go well for them undead critters Aragorn has tag along to the Battle of the Pelenor Fields, too.

Aaglo can you please tell me how to model units like you do please :D :D :D

Top Bottom