Hedgehog Borders

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Yet another version of territory markers.

These are the Czech Hedgehogs with towers in hills, these may be more acceptable in the water to some people (or maybe not :D ).

As per usual, the colours and definition are lost a bit in this preview due to the conversion to jpeg.

Goes in:

C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Art\Terrain

Don't forget to back up original.

Attachments

• territory.pcx
    8.3 KB · Views: 381
they are nice ........... but was thinking ....and wanted to know ur opinion Pounder.what if there was no territory borders .or transparent one..... or maybe just an out post on hills ..and maybe one outpost on desert, or plain terrain.... and nothing in water ......i know it might not work for the game...but was wondering would it be duable from the begining or not? it's just a thought.

cool....... give it a try and see what it comes up with as a result ...when u have the time of course

hey that's cool too ...i don't know this is different then all the borders i've seen before ... :) ......... but try them without even smoke or even fog ..and see what they will come up with ...of course with just leaving an outpost or flag if u want on the hills ... but they are quite cool too

yes the 3rd version of the stockade borders are very good.... anyway it's cool like i said before was just wondering how it will look like that's all...... anyway nice borders .

I'm back! :) Anyways, looks pretty darn fine to me. Would look pretty good in a WWII mod or with WWII units. Bravo!!

Top Bottom