New unit: Roman Archer (mar 28th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is an ancient Roman flavor unit: Archer. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Roman Archer

Attached are some animation and civilopedia previews.

Attachments

• RomanArcherCivilo.gif
    RomanArcherCivilo.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,782
  • RomanArcherDemo.gif
    RomanArcherDemo.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,488
Also could be a Syrian Mercenary Archer for Palmyra~ If I was still makign the Goldflash Euro-African Mod, I would so use this! Soopur Grate!

Awesome! I'm sure that pinktilapia will add this unit to the Roman Empire Mod. Any chance of us seeing a Roman Auxiliary Infantryman? ;) It would be the same soldier, just with a spear and shield.

Nice archer aaglo. And didn't you once say you don't do humans. Well, I have to say you do very good.

Now that you started doing romans Aaglo (thx for all your units)
How about taking the high road and making ALL of the Roman units you can think of?
Medieval ones, modern ones ( yes, I know the modern legionary and the industrial one standing for infantry was made, but still)

How about Roman Paras'? Modern Inf with TOW's, tanks (WH40K inspired with a roman aftertaste), ships etc.

And some greeks? Or ancient Byzantines?

But I am running way ahead of myself. You do the unit making, you decide what's to be done. Thanks for all the hard work, for it IS a fantastic unit.

Well I must say yet another excellent unit aaglo. :D

It would be a good thing if you continued to do some 'historical' units, but you do whatever catches your fancy. I'm sure we will al be pleased.

Awesome! :D I really enjoy this one, and I'm VERY happy you went the rout od depicitng a Roman auxilliary archer; fantastic work! :goodjob:

Awesome! A hisotrical unit :D This is a unit i can finally use! Thanks!

Top Bottom