King Zoar of Comanthyr (Elf)

I'm redoing my Elven leader, I hope u enjoy.

Civilization: Comanthyr
Bonuses: Religious and Scientific
Title and leader: King Zaor
Best/shunned government: Monarchy and Fascism (Despotism)
Aggression: 03 (moderate)
Cultural group: European
Noun: Elf
Adjective: Elven
Colors: Light Green (Greek) and Dark Green (Aztecs).
UU:Elf Archer
Civilopedia entry: RACE_COMANTHYR

Cities:
Cormanthor
Myth Drannor
Aryvandaar
Shamel Othreier
Illefarn
Orishaar
Thearnytaar
Eillur
Miyeritar
Keltormir
Siluvanede
Uvaeren
Yrlaancel
Semberholme
Evereska
Sharrven
Jhyrennstar
Vyshaantar
Llewyr
Arcorar
Yuirwood
Eaerlann
Syorpiir
Satyrwood
Intevar
Rystall Wood
Yrlaphon
Teshar
Elmwood
Ondathel
Shadusk
Myth Ondath
Myth Iiscar
Myth Nantar
Myth Adofhaer
Myth Dyraalis
Sheshyrinnam
Kerradunath
Dlabraddath

Military leaders:
Lord Nym
Aravilar Braegen
Eltargrim Irithyl
Tehlmar AUdark
Hastos Auglamyr

Scientific ones:
Queen Amlaruil
High Lady Imizael
Puorlass Ammath
Namyriitha Alastrarra
Uschymna Durothil

Civilopedia:
In the year -10000 DR, the month after the drow had left the surface, elves of the remaining races began to disappear from their homes. This was The Summoning by Corellon Larethian, leader of the Seldarine. He brought these chosen elves -- 150 of the Gold, Moon, Green, and Sea Elves -- to a wood far east of the conflict, untouched by elven strife. This place, called Elven Court, became the forum for settling differences and restoring peace among the elves.
Ironically, the beginning of the peaceful settling of differences in Elven Court sparked subtle warfare in the elven homelands. The Vyshantaar gold elf clan feared the worst -- if the Ilythiir elves could be transformed and banished from the surface realms, so might the Vyshantaar, they reasoned. The rulers of Aryvandaar, led by their Coronal Giilvas Vyshaan, began to quietly and covertly persecute the High Mages and priests of Illefarn who had called Corellon's power forth. As Illefarn lost its rulers to this seemingly-mysterious persecution, it and its colony in the Llewyrrwood were annexed. Those hoping to escape the so-called 'Vyshantaar Empire' fled to the remnants of Shantel Othreier, now reduced to less than a third of its former glory. Other elves eventually fled to the mountains of the Moonshae Islands, calling their land Synnoria, after the elfqueen who led her Llewyr peoples to this island sanctuary.
Within two centuries, Coronal Giilvas Vyshaan's forces controlled all of the elven lands, except for the still-independant Keltormir. The first drow civilizations underneath southern Faer?ntinued to harass the Vyshantaar forces, which inadvertantly helped the Keltormir escape annexation.
Content that the greatness of the Gold Elves was secure, the Coronal and his aides decided that the time had come to establish the fabled Elven Homeland, the island nation of Evermeet. Elves still searching for a new home wished to thrive in a land never touched by the greed of others, and begged for the opportunity to live in the new world.
Several noble houses were chosen for the honor of settling the island: Durothil, Evanara, and Alenuath for the Gold; Amarillis, Moonflower, and Le'Quelle for the Moon. In addition to the nobles, several families of commoners and skilled workers came to populate the island and turn it into a true elven paradise. Somehow, they were aware that Green elves lived already in Evermeet, living in harmony with the little piece of Aryvaandor, attuning the magical Weave around the island to be uniquely Elven.
Leading the expedition was Keishara Amarillis, a High Mage descended from a fabled female warrior from before the Sundering. The Durothil clan, the first leader of the Gold Elven people, chose Rolim the third son of their patriarch to travel; when he reached Evermeet, he married the wife chosen for him, Moon elf High Mage Ava Moonflower, and he graciously accepted the title and responibilities of High Councilor centuries later when Keishara answered the call to Aryvandor (circa -9400 DR).
Elves did not regularly travel to Evermeet for several millennia. It wasn't until -833 DR that the elves began leaving their mainland homes in earnest, venturing forth to the island haven.

Elf Archer, the UU:
This unit was done by Embryodead
It replaces Longbowman and has one extra offensive point.

Can't really think of anything to suggest, looks good. I'm curious to see the angry pose though. :)

I didn't have much comments either, except, please make all the pcx files (except advisor of course) using the middle ages version. Then I could possibly use this guy to replace one of my Elf kings. Other than that, so far he looks much better already.

I agree with tjedge1, the medieval era is the one I'm after as well. :)

the four eras and three expressions r on the 1st post, and, of course, the Modern Time continues Matrix-Elf :lol:
There is no problem in to do a extra advise.pcx just using the Middle Age.

EDITED: I tried give to the hairs of different eras the same color, but it is not too easy as it looks like :(

I would prefer a more subdued angry look - he poses like a vampire. I'd go for a cold, despising look with the mouth closed instead.

Other than that, looking good.

Looks great, much improved over the initial one (which was still good).

I think your city list could use some work though. If I get a chance to tonite, I will try and post an updated list.

Steel General said:
Looks great, much improved over the initial one (which was still good).

I think your city list could use some work though. If I get a chance to tonite, I will try and post an updated list.

a bigger city list would be great :goodjob:

Drift said:
I would prefer a more subdued angry look - he poses like a vampire. I'd go for a cold, despising look with the mouth closed instead.

Other than that, looking good.

I changed the angry expression, check the preview in post 1.

Plotinus said:
Good stuff. I didn't much like the original version, but this is a lot better.

I like the fact that even Elves get big sideburns in the Industrial Age!

Thanks for have enjoying more this one :) And I also love the sideburns in the Industrial Age.

The new angry expression is good. :)

Here is an updated city, MGL, SGL list that I took from the Forgotten Realms Cormanthyr supplement;

Cities
============
Cormanthor
Myth Drannor
Aryvandaar
Shamel Othreier
Illefarn
Orishaar
Thearnytaar
Eillur
Miyeritar
Keltormir
Siluvanede
Uvaeren
Yrlaancel
Semberholme
Evereska
Sharrven
Jhyrennstar
Vyshaantar
Llewyr
Arcorar
Yuirwood
Eaerlann
Syorpiir
Satyrwood
Intevar
Rystall Wood
Yrlaphon
Teshar
Elmwood
Ondathel
Shadusk
Myth Ondath
Myth Iiscar
Myth Nantar
Myth Adofhaer
Myth Dyraalis
Sheshyrinnam
Kerradunath
Dlabraddath

Military Leaders
================
Eltargrim Irithyl
Tehlmar AUdark
Hastos Auglamyr

Scientific Leaders
==================
Puorlass Ammath
Namyriitha Alastrarra
Uschymna Durothil

This is much better nice work. Now I just have to get a good connectio again so I can download it when it's ready.

Top Bottom