New Unit: Salamander

a preview would be great! I dont like to dl stuff unless I can see that I like it or can use it. Potentially great work, though!

This is definately a much needed unit, and I'm eager to see your work. Unfortunately, though, I don't have room on my computer for Civ3 at the moment. But I'd love to see a preview, if you could put one up.

@ meteorpunch: that's weird. I'll have a look at it again, see if i've missed anything

@100thBalloon: how do you do that? It took me ages to figure out how to attach the file, and I don't know how to post a preview.

I warn you, though, it is basically the stegosaur from PtW, just redder, without tail spikes and, of course, it breathes fire. It's good enough for me, but someone with better equipment, better skills and better know how could make one much better "cough" aaglo :)

Preview please?

LizardmenRule! said:
@ meteorpunch: that's weird. I'll have a look at it again, see if i've missed anything

@100thBalloon: how do you do that? It took me ages to figure out how to attach the file, and I don't know how to post a preview.

I warn you, though, it is basically the stegosaur from PtW, just redder, without tail spikes and, of course, it breathes fire. It's good enough for me, but someone with better equipment, better skills and better know how could make one much better "cough" aaglo :)
VERY NICE UNIT, DUDE!

to post a preview you need a program to convert flc to gif or a program to take screenshots. then you attach the pic to your post and within your text put

Looks pretty good, LR, especially for a first unit. And, seeing as I think it's the only Lizardmen unit that still needed to be created, it'll be very useful. Thanks. :)

Thanks for making it- the attack's not working for me either. Hope you can sort it out when you get a chance!

I checked it on C3C on one of my computers and it works for me, but the flic won't open in Flicster, so I'll fix that and post the updated version

@Xenofon: The dark blue dots are the Civ-colours. I know that they are darker than the usual civ colours, but i would use this as a civ specific unit so civ colours wouldn't really matter.

@100thBalloon: Thanks, for the comment and how to post previews.

@Gomurr: I've been trying to make a Carnosaur with a saurus rider, since ED's WH mod uses the allosaur from PtW, but i've been having problems with palettes and morale, and time... when that is made the Lizardmen race will be complete!! Mwah ha ha ha ha..

Okay, i've re-exported the attack file and it works on both computers of mine, so i hope it works for you

I also found that in the southern view of the default flic there is lots of white stuff in the shadow and around the mouth. the deafult flic in the download has a cleaner version

Attachments

• SalamanderAttackandDefault.zip
    205.8 KB · Views: 333
Top Bottom