R & T T2 D3 - Prepare For The Revolution!

RegentMan

Deity
There has been talk of switching governments, but no action taken. Please discuss what government you want us to switch to. The choices are: Despotism, Monarchy, Republic, and Feudalism. Here are the civilopedia entries for each government.

Despotism

Monarchy

Republic

Feudalism

Discussion will be open for 24 hours, followed by a public poll that includes these options, plus abstain.

This has been polled twice and republic won easily both times. I still go for Republic for the reasons I stated in the original discussions. I'm not being snotty, it's just that I'm at work and don't have the time to trawl the threads for a link, or the time to re-write the argument. :)

DaveShack said:
Before we consider this completely closed, if there are any powerful reasons to change our minds based on the current situation, please bring them up.
I knew that there was a lot of pro-republic discussion before, but this was a main reason why I posted this. However, I'm certain that Ginger_Ale is correct in his assumption.

No problem with the screenies. I figured not everyone had conquests, so they didn't know what feudalism was. However, if I had a screenie of just feudalism, I could see how it might be unfair/incomplete. I like things complete. :)

Top Bottom