Star Wars Unit: Droid Bomber (4/13/05)

Chris85

Emperor
A Trade Federation Bomber unit used early in the Clone Wars. This unit was originally converted from Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. However, all animations were created by me.

"The Droid Bomber is a self piloting assault bomber used in small quantities by the Trade Federation for attacking larger targets that their Droid Starfighters were incapable of dealing with. Droid Bombers were not used in large numbers due to their relative weakness compared to the vessels used by the Trade Federations allies during the Clone Wars. The Droid Bomber has twin lasers and a payload of concussion missiles."

DOWNLOAD

Previews are posted below: :)

Attachments

• DroidBomberAttackA.gif
    DroidBomberAttackA.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,975
  • DroidBomberGame.gif
    DroidBomberGame.gif
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,534
I love it. Beautifully done. Glad some ones still making Star Wars units. Are there any Mon Calamari units in Galactic Battlegrounds that could be converted?

Actually, someone did make a Mon Calamari cruiser, but it is so poorly done that it is unuseable. You can find it in the Unit Forum Directory, complete with comical references to shrimp. They're one of my favorite SW ships; I'd love to see it redone by someone with talent (Hint Hint BeBro, bhiita, Kinboat, muffins, Neomega, Piernick, ripptide, The Great Apple, vingrjoe, wyrmshadow).

Thanks for adding the Droid Bomber to the collection, Chris85. This will fit into my game perfectly.

Top Bottom