AK9 - The Idiots Dance

Admiral Kutzov

Idiot Emeritus
The idiot's invitational. This is meant to be a bloody, challenging game a la "Rule of the Idiots". I request civ psychotics - those who will post a got it in 24 and play within 48. This is meant as a fast, fun game. Not much of a variant here, however only conquest, diplo and hist VC are enabled. See additional rules below. Required for participation: you must be old enough to vote in your native land; you must understand my sense of (ill) humor, you must understand igor and idiots, and you must have a solo emperor win or a higher SG win. If none of the above apply, post as to why you want to play in an idiot game. There will be 6 playa's or 7 if there's a true undiscovered idiot out there.

To make long rules short: RBC rules, LK rules in effect. If it's an exploit, don't do it. Any questions, axe the team.

Seed: singlemalt. that sucked. three quick starts, later I got this start, which we will run with.

Panagea, 60% water. small, raging barbs, climate & age were random. DG. Opponents: 'dorable, X, Ham, Osman, Alex. Respawn is off. SGL on. AI is set to most aggressive. Happy gas improvements are verbotten; we may build all wonders. Scientific improvements are allowed. Mass regicide is enabled. Kings will be renamed after the participants. We are not allowed to build hospitals.

BTW - we're the russians. Cossacks and idiots just seem like peanut butter and chocolate. :)

open to raising the level if the team wants to.

Roster:

AK
Bede
whomp
gram
sanabas
tubby rower

How does an idiot pass up an idiotfest? What I'm saying is I'm axeing to play and a Demigod+ game since Tim01 did not have the desired result.

Not joining, but what happened to the settler? It looks like he has all sorts of happy little friends (to quote bob ross) on his tile.

hmm, another idiot game, it will be a shorter one and I won't be around in 3 weeks time. so I think i will sit this one out and join again once I am back from holidays

lurker's comment: I'll be keeping an eye on this one. If you need any training on how to mine food Boni in despotism, let me know as I am the resident expert!!

Admiral you are nuts.

hookmonkey had it right, those are squirrels in that ring.

So here is the oldest squirrel, checking in.

@g-man, I think you are on the roster. :D

lurker's comment: Wouldn't mind keeping an eye on this one. :D

@ tomoyo - I ruined your last game with the Glib, you could return the favor ;)

@ bede - welcome aboard. I generated the start on emperor, could you run seedbeast so I can get this set up on DG? every time I try to DL it, my ISP decides to go on vacation to Wally World.

@ all - I think I'm going to set the roster by time zone. Let me know where you are. Want this to be quick.

@ gram - I sort of dragooned (phonetic, wife won't let me use dictionaries) you for this. If you want out, please advise.

@ you know who you are, need a 1-2 more...

GMT -5.
I want G-Man in. He be good.
AK--Tomoyo acts old for his age. I say he's in.
Bede--Oldest Squirrel? I was playing pacman in bars way back when too.

Sorry, AK, but I'm in way too many SGs right now. And we all know the first universal law of SGs! :D

Sorry, AK, but I'm in way too many SGs right now. And we all know the first universal law of SGs!
Never get involved in an idiot game? :lol:

@ tomoyo - CVN seems to be off on another school trip (Where does she go? Our Lady of the Wandering Students?). Want me to play Tomo2? Did your avatar change again within the last hour or am I just getting older?

a) The first rule is that when you want to play, you're not up, but when you're the busiest, you're suddenly up in all your SGs.

b) Sure, go ahead and play Tomo2.

c) No, it didn't change. But it will change in... say... 30 seconds.

Sounds interesting, I am keen. No experience being an idiot on these forums, but I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly.

Oh yeah, official timezone is GMT+10, my sleep 'pattern' means my apparent timezone does a world tour every couple of days.

I'd love to join the idiot club, but I don't think I'm ready to move up to emporer, and definitely not demigod or higher. I'll be lurking though :D

sanabas, welcome. Like the title and avatar. Just to forewarn you...one is not a complete idiot until all the required parts are found and installed. Igor gets deployed to find more parts. Need to know what time zone you're in.

Top Bottom