New unit: Great Taurus (apr 16th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here are two versions of the Great Taurus: one with and one without a rider (which is a chaos dwarf lord). What is a Great Taurus? It's a fire-breathing, flying, giant bull. And it's from warhammer fantasy. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Great Taurus (~1,1 MB)

Great Taurus with a rider (~1,2 MB)

UPDATE!!!

Here are updated run animations - the originals were a bit silly and clumsy and... uh :) . The old preview is replaced with a new one (in the next post).
New run animations

Here is alternative taurus attack requested by Drift.
Here's a preview of it:

Here is a civilopedia preview of the Great Taurus with a rider.

Attachments

• TaurusRiderCivilop.gif
    TaurusRiderCivilop.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,384
Here are animated previews of the units.
- Great Taurus rider attack animation
- Updated Great Taurus run animation

Attachments

• TaurusRiderAttackDemo.gif
    TaurusRiderAttackDemo.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 918
  • TaurusNewRunDemo.gif
    TaurusNewRunDemo.gif
    26 KB · Views: 614
looks great

aaglo said:
Here are animated previews of the units.
- Great Taurus rider attack animation
- Great Taurus run animation

As always, the unit is amazing, Aaglo! Simply amazing. And far beyond my expectations. The rider is perfect, and much appreciated. You truly exceed expectations at every opportunty!

Heavy Death! That is a fine piece of art, aaglo! I never stop marveling at the amazing work you do.

Leaping Liza...err Holy Leaping Bulls with Wings Batman! :eek:

Once again, an awesome unit! :goodjob:

I must say you're a god send for the warhammer mod... you've single-handedly created an entirely new civ, along with many other units to fill in the gaps in the others. And this is just icing on the cake now :D

Flying-Fire-Breathing-Bull-of-DOOM! :eek:

What military wouldn't want one of these?

Awesome job, as always. I have just one request, while you seem to be getting into this wingy thing can you avoid doing a Flying Hippo? :lol: I'd like to make one of them (mostly for fun) sometime. Thanks.

Oh, can't forget the thumbs up: :goodjob:

Awesome unit aaglo. Man you are making WH a much better mod, as well as mine, though this I won't use, but I'll have to play the new WH just to see it. I think I might be playing the Chaos Dwarves.

Cool! :)
What's next, aaglo? A pink flying elephant? ;)

I don't like the running animation, it looks like Taurus is hopping like a bunny while flapping his wings.

I've never seen a cow fly with it's own wings, so that's only a wild guess :mischief: (but I think you agree, that that's no ordinary cow with wings :p )

I'm gonna try to make a better one :)

Hi!
Here are the new run animations for the both taurus and taurus rider
New run animations

Animation preview is attached in the 1st reply (replacing the original run demo).

What a disapointment.. I thought you'd finally got around to animating my ford. Good unit anyway

Like I said in the pm, it looks great. Thanks.

New run anims were an unexpected bonus. :)

Top Bottom