New units: Warhammer Orc pack (Apr 22nd, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here's a pack of three orc units from warharmmer fantasy. Orc swordsman, orc spearman and orc boar rider. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Orc Swordsman (~854 kb)

Orc Spearman (~867 kb)

Orc Boar Rider (~1,0 Mb)

Attached is a civilopedia previews of these units.

Attachments

• Orcpack.gif
    Orcpack.gif
    17 KB · Views: 2,272
aaglo you are amazing! :)

Great job as always.

Excellent :D and you've managed to capture the look of Warhammer Orcs wonderfully.

Fantastic work! I hope to see these in WH soon.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Dahboo....

Thats WarCRAFT.

Real Orcs go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

As does my Orc.. Unkigubbinz, in WoW.

Oh yeah, these guys are great! I'mma put that Boarboy into the 40K mod. He'l lwork. He'll like it.

Beautiful orcs, aaglo! :)

I bet that's the first time you've seen the words beautiful and orcs in the same sentence, eh?

Awesome units, aaglo! As always, they're wonderfully made and animated. Thanks :D

Aaglo,
I haven't been following Citadel's line of orcs for awhile .....but Orcs should more look like wretched, stunted, subhuman, pitiful creatures (almost comical and ridiculous in appearance) But then that makes sense since they were spawned by Satan.
So since we're such good friends I'd like to ask you to try your hand at one of the following greenskins:

http://www.solegends.com/citadd1/add53orcs/IMG_9519-01.jpg

Greenies and Mordor orcs :

Thanks

Attachments

• mordor_orcs.jpg
    mordor_orcs.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,852
what can I say but amazing. I couldn't have wished for anything better :king:

Crap that is wicked. Time to replace some more graphix in the mod. Excellent work aaglo. :greatjob:

Excellent stuff. Now I'll have to decide whether I need to update MoM's orcs. I'm not complaining though. :)

Darn it! Every comment's been taken already!

Your units simply can not be described with anything but the best of complements, and we need not mention again the blistering rate of production.

Anways, I guess a picture is worth a thousand words so:

:goodjob:

Orthanc said:
Darn it! Every comment's been taken already!
ditto that.

The Lord of the Mods could find a use for these guys too, I daresay. ;)

Top Bottom