New Unit: Skaven Clanrat (April 26, 2005)

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi everyone

I hope that this unit is the catalyst that spurs other unit makers to create a line of skaven units.

This is a Skaven Clanrat, from the world of Warhammer. this is what the Games Workshop has to say:

"Clanrat Warriors form the bulk of every Skaven army. On their own, Clanrats are not exceptional fighters, lacking discipline and determination, but in large groups they are fearsome opponents. The presence of other Skaven around them greatly bolsters their morale, filling them with confidence and fueling their infamous ferocity.

All of the Warlord clans contain a clear hierarchical ladder based on the law of strength and cunning. Clanrat Warriors, the strongest and most conniving of the Skaven, are close to the top. Only the vicious, black-furred Stormvermin and the Warlord himself are higher in the hierarchy."

Im sorry, but no sounds are included in the file. if anyone can come up with suitable sounds. otherwise you could probably use the spearman sounds

and sorry, no animated preview, coz animation shop is still playing up

Clanrat

EDIT: 100th post!!

Attachments

• clanratlarge.jpg
    clanratlarge.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • clanratdefault.jpg
    clanratdefault.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,674
hooray. A much awaited unit :goodjob:

Squeek unit!!
er, I mean Sweet unit.
Tested it in game and it looks good.

Would it be possible to make the tail pink however?

DOn't know if this picture from the GW site will help or not, but here you go...

Attachments

• clanrats.gif
    clanrats.gif
    74 KB · Views: 1,618
Sweet. I can use this as a Wererat in my mod. Thanks for the unit.

good job. I am enjoying these new units you have made.

Wow those are some big uglies. I wonder how I might be able to use them. :hmm:

Wow. I didn't realize the skaven were so adept with science. Sort of a Frankenstien's monster gone even worse. Can't wait to see the end result.

yeah, they are really scientific. i would have their traits as scientific and expansionist/militaristic, or all three! lots of their inventions are just as dangerous to them as they are to the enemy, though! some are really powerful like the warpfire thrower, ratling gun and the warplightning cannon. i don't know why aaglo wouldn't like them ;)

Me either, they sound much more original than the Chaos Dwarves, though I am excited to play them in the new WH, whenever it is released.

Top Bottom