New units: Boar & Tuskgor Chariots (Apr 27th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here are a couple of fantasy chariots: Boar chariot with an orc rider and a Tuskgor chariot with a beastman rider. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Boar Chariot (~1,7 MB)
Boar Chariots aren't as fast as Wolf Chariots, but they are a lot tougher and much more likely to get across the table without being reduced to matchwood. They are a big and obvious target, so take more than one if you can to make the enemy divide his fire between them. That way, one of them will probably get through.
Here are fortify, attack and victory previews

Tuskgor Chariot (~1,9 MB)
Particularly powerful Beastmen chiefs may be fortunate enough to own chariots. The chariots of the Beastmen are ramshackle, comprising of heavy, large pieces of lumber nailed and bound together with no thought of craftsmanship or finesse. This does not matter, however, because the strength and ferocity of the creatures used by the Beastmen to draw their chariots far outmatches that of mere horses. The Tuskgor, as they are known, are horrifyingly warped crosses between the wild boars of the Old World's forests and Beastmen themselves, twisted by the power of Chaos into massive creatures covered with brutal tusks and horns. In battle, Tuskgor chariots surge towards the enemy at breakneck speed, driving through the ranks of the foe with unstoppable force and scattering them as the Beastmen and Tuskgors strike out with hooves, horns and blades.
Here is run preview

Attached are samples of the civilopedia images.

Attachments

• Boar&Tuskgor.gif
    Boar&Tuskgor.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,884
Simply astounding!

Aaglo,
Could be just me, but i think that Boar Chariot zip is corrupt ... i tried d'ling it twice to make sure. I suggest you post the file as a solid rar if you can.

Oh yeah Aaglo, wld you post a bigger, detailed (civopedia style, only bigger) of that Tuskgor? We -the forumers- want to see it up close and personal.

Hmmm.. that was strange problem with the boar chariot. Now it should work properly (atleast I could dl it).

Oh yeah Aaglo, wld you post a bigger, detailed (civopedia style, only bigger) of that Tuskgor? We -the forumers- want to see it up close and personal.
What? you mean like this?

Attachments

• TuskgorCivilop2.gif
    TuskgorCivilop2.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,645
Absolutely incredible. I'm not sure when we will get to see these in action unless we all add them ourselves...Embryodead will need another life time to add all these new units to his mod. Still, they are fantastic units.

I especially like the Tuskgor Chariot. It's going to MoM so that's one place where you can admire it. ;)

:cooool: :clap: :hatsoff: :rockon: :salute: :drool:
Excellent work aaglo!!!
P.S. tha Boyz is working now thanks.

Awesome!!! :D

just as superb as I had expected

Wow, people flock to your threads like, something that migrates very quickly... :lol: I always get to repling to your units like ten other replies later. Meh.

You've got to be kidding me on these aaglo, they are friggin awesome! I guess that's why it took you like a few days extra to release these, as usual the level of detail is through the roof!

:goodjob:

Hey.. can I get one with AM/FM Stereo, Six Disc CD changer, Power Doors, windows, and steering, Air Conditioning, Moon roof, all leather interior, and a 10 year drive train warranty?

Top Bottom