New Unit: Bodyguard (April 29th, 2005)

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi all,

taking a break from my Rat Ogre unit, i was looking at King Arthur's 'Escape from Zombie Island' scenario. He mentioned he needed a bodyguard/ security guard unit, so i decided to make one. although he does not have a submachine gun under his jacket (like King arthur wanted), he does have a dark suit and sunnies. enjoy

Bodyguard

Attachments

• bodyguardlarge.jpg
    bodyguardlarge.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,820
Nice. He kinda reminds me of...

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Anderson"

That's terrific and unexpected, thanks very much. I wish you had let me know you had it in the works as I just uploaded a new version today - this would definitely have went in. I'll just have to make another update I suppose :D

sorry King Arthur, but it wasn't really in the works, it was kind of a spur of the moment thing! i made it in about two hours yesterday after reading your scenario, then had to wait until eleven o'clock pm (Aussie Time) to upload coz my little brother was hogging the computer. glad you like it though :D

No worries, it's a nice surprise. And you've done the pedia images as well, that's great.

LizardmenRule! said:
yeah, you're right el justo. just with sunnies and a tie, and without a bowtie. i'm just a poor cut'n'paster...
no problems...looks cool. i always loved that bond unit ;)

tjedge1 said:
Nice. He kinda reminds me of...

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Anderson"
Did you ever see that cartoon?

"Welcome to Rivendell... Mr. Anderson." :D

mrtn said:

the funny thing is thats just what I said to every one in the movie theater the first time I saw that movie :lol:

mrtn said:

I didn't see it; where can one find such things?

And LizardmenRule!, great addition to the unit treasury. I have a use for this....

The cartoon of Matrix? How odd, I missed that one. As much as I had wished I missed the sequals. What's with the Rivendell?

"Goodbye...Mister Baggins..."

"My name...is...FRODO~!"

Very nice. Now it just need freaky and blurry martial arts.

mrtn said:
Yes, I do, and I can't find it either.
If it ever comes across you again, I would love a pm with a link. If it's not too much trouble. ;)

:mischief:

MOON LETTERS : TOOKISH TICKLERS
Agent Elrond in the Matrix of Rivendell - Duranwen

Agent Elrond: As you can see, Sauron's had his eye on you for some time now, Mr. Baggins. But it seems that you have been living two lives. In one life, you are Frodo, son of Drogo, Baggins; respectable hobbit living in the shire. You pay your gardener and you help your uncle Bilbo carry out his garbage. The other life is lived outside the Shire where you go by the alias "Underhill" and are guilty of possession of stolen jewelry and of public indecency with three hobbits, two men, a wizard, and elf, a dwarf, and a pony. Also of the unauthorized use of the One Ring for the act of disappearing. One of these lives has a future. The other does not. I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Baggins. We know that you have been contacted by a certain individual. A dark lord who calls himself "Sauron." Whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant to the fact that he is wanted for acts of terrorism in more lands than any other evil being in middle earth. He is considered by most creatures to be the most dangerous being alive...I mean dead...undead. Anyway, my fellow councilmen believe that I am wasting my time with you, but I believe you want to do the right thing. It is obvious that you are an intelligent hobbit, Mr. Baggins, and that you are interested in the future of Middle Earth. That is why I believe you are ready to put your past mistakes behind you and get on with your mission…quest…thing. We are willing to wipe the slate clean, to give you eight companions of questionable sexuality, and all we are asking in return is your cooperation in destroying a known dark lord.

Frodo: Yeah. Wow. That sounds like a really good deal. But I think I have a better one. How about I give you the finger…and you give me my ring back.

Attachments

• agent_elrond.jpg
    agent_elrond.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,119
Top Bottom