Dalek (16-5-05) Exterminate!

Smoking mirror

Ships Captain
Exterminate! Exterminate!
Here's the animations and civlopedia pic as promised. Anyone got some appropriate sounds? :)

And here are the flicks; Dalek

For those unaware of the menace represented by the evil Daleks, they are the mortal enemy of Doctor Who, a british Sci-fi hero who has been around since the 1960s. He travels through time in a phonebox. :)

Sounds and INI by Vuldacon, all hail the king of the snakemen!
Files here!

Looks Cool....I am just wondering about the Death. When the unit seems to lose its outer layer (Neat), what is the dark inside?
I think it all looks Great ...my only sugestion would be that the unit does not seem to have to be "forced" backwards during the Attack from the type weapon used..guess it could be a Major Force :lol: anyway, :goodjob:

I posted a link to a site on the previous Dalek thread ... were they not suitible?

I post the link again http://www.dwwa.net/daleks.htm

it included the following .wav
>Exterminate ... Attack1
>Emergency Emergency ... good for Death
>Halt ... fortify
>I Obey ... move
>Gun firing ... in fact heaps of dalekisms

Question do you need a flic for the unit before you can add sounds ... I have been trying to add sounds to the Steve Hawking unit ... (Guy in wheelchair ... Davros anyone :lol: ) ... without success :sad: can someone direct me to a tutorial please ... :D

EXTERMINATE
ABONIMATE
DESTROY

i think they said.

Dr. Who were part of the reason i dropped my piano lessons at late elementary school. I could have been a great pianist if it wasnt for that show...

DALEK ARE A SUPERIOR RACE, HUMANS ARE INFERIOR

oh well...

I'm glad I ain't no Dalek!

Nice work, Smoking Mirror. :thumbsup:

OK Guyz

Here is a zip of the

Assorted Dalek Sounds

Emrgncy.wav = Emergency Emergency
Exterm1.wav = You Will Be Exterminated (Dalek Fires Gun)
Exterm2.wav = Exterminate (Dalek fires Gun)
Extermin.wav = (Continuous Dalek Gun Fire) Exterminate Exterminate Exterminate
Halt.wav = Halt
iobey.wav = I Obey
I-obey.wav = I Obey
Undratak.wav = Under Attack

All .wav in the correct format for the game ... thanks Vuldacon ;) 22,050 Hz, 16bit Mono, 43 kb/s ...

aaglo said:
Okay :twitch:

After hearing those sounds, I PERFECTLY understand why daleks & doctor who -stuff aren't known to the civilized world :lol:

On the Contrary, I belive they are ONLY know to the civilized World. Seeing as only 'nerds' know of Dr. Who, and Nerd make the up echelon of our society, and therefore are al lthat matter... Yeah I don't know where I'm going with this.

You have a point Goldflash. Bill Gates and Donald Trump are both nerds and they make more money and wield more power than Michael Jordan or any other non nerd famous person including actors.
Ares de Borg said:
Nice trash bin... R2D2's bad twin? ;-)
You probably mean his older brother or dad, since these were around before Star Wars, then again, the Jedi code was around 100's of years ago, so maybe R2D2 is a knock off like many things were in the Star Wars series. (Which aside from Episode One, I enjoy very much). And to think I used to be a jock. Man I've gotten nerdy over the years. Well, that's where the money is. :rolleyes:

@varwnos
I totally agree, when they group together in a murder clutch their xenophobic paranoia creates a bezerker feedback loop resulting in their customary murder frenzy :D

Scared the b'jesus out of me as a kid :cry:

EDIT: Sorry got carried away with creative writing 101 :blush: ... anything else required for the unit :confused:

Top Bottom