Era Specific Atlantian Cities by Redalert and I

Very, very nice!!

I fance the light blue roofs a lot. Great work.

It would be nice to have a version without the more fantasy/science fiction-ish elements for general use (without the statue, the zikkurat-like structure in industrial/modern and the building on the far right on modern, the one with a largish middle-section). That way these could be used more likely. Just a thought, I understand if you two aren't ager to make changes like that.

Finnstar said:
I fance the light blue roofs a lot. Great work.

It would be nice to have a version without the more fantasy/science fiction-ish elements for general use (without the statue, the zikkurat-like structure in industrial/modern and the building on the far right on modern, the one with a largish middle-section). That way these could be used more likely. Just a thought, I understand if you two aren't ager to make changes like that.

Actually the statue is historical, according to Plato's writings, Atlantis was famed for its statue of Poseidon. It doesn't have any magical powers or anything, don't worry(I case you are wondering, Aaglo did make a Sea Giant/Poseidon unit some time ago though..)

Without those elements it would escentually be the same as the Meditarrean cities though..I see where you are coming from.

If anyone has any suggestions on what my next city set should be, please let me know..

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Without those elements it would escentually be the same as the Meditarrean cities though..I see where you are coming from.
More importantly, they'd be mediterranian cities with blue roofs. :p

Of course the cities are perfect for use as Atlantian cities as they are, but with the changes I suggested they could be put to use for other civs as well. They're so cool they'd deserve to be used as widely as possible. :)

Top Bottom