wooden settlements/forts (city series)

Kyriakos

Creator
Inspired by an old playmobil set of u.s. forts (& native americans) i came up with this wooden fort settlement series, which can be used easily in scens where western powers are attacking foreign soil, during the enlightenment-early industrial era.

Apart from that they can also be used as a generic low-resource civ.

Kyriakos

Attachments

• rAMERfortsbk.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 426
kyriako kaneis poly kali douleia...bravo...synexeise etsi...

Playmobil! I remember playmobil! I had a Ton. Mostly Pirates and Catle stuff but some space, farm, town, and cowboy sets. Playmo rocked, man.

Oh, so do these cities.

Eyxaristw Sabro

& the others ;)

I had a lot of playmobil too, and then moved on to lego, but unfortunately all were lost ;| Then when i was 11 years old i bought my first pc, an amstrad cpc6128, and although i bought lego again two years later, that was only a small interval, for i had sunk in the lake of computer games. I am 26 now btw

Yeah Lego rocked. We have tons of it from when we were kids, at today's prices, it would be probably over $7000. That'll be good for when I have to have kids. Nice forts too!

varwnos said:
wow, i am honoured :D

what is the laxamenti era?

btw i am making a better byzantine series, you can check it here:

the thread is: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=120543

The Laxamenti era is what I'm terming (in the mod) as the era from about about 500BC to 100-200AD. It's not an official term ;) . I've now actually put them in as Anno Incepti cities - again not an official term, but what I call the first era in the game, which is pre-500BC. I'll check out your Byzantine cities, but RedAlert custom made me a Roman set for Anno Domini, which is why I'm using that. Both you and RedAlert are excellent city makers; sadly RedAlert hasn't been around here since February IIRC.

Loipon, an to kanoume Elliniko thread, ta sugharitiria mou episis.
Is that from a pic, or 3d software?
Btw, about your 3d question, in my mind, there's more flexibility in 3d programs for making cities. I use them for buildings which aren't that far and the looks so far were astonishingly nice.

Top Bottom