nightmare

Kyriakos

Creator
I decided to make a nightmarish city series. It is probable, however, that the nightmarish effect will mostly be felt by me, since nightmares owe their powerfull effect on the subconscious, which is unique for everyone. Tonight i went to the annual book fair and the general atmosphere of misery (some band playing music from the andees (they were from Chile) enlarged that effect, and so i have to express it, although most of it will go in some writing.
I will probably include some gallows in the city though :evil: ;)

What is a pit of despair? You can make something if you want ;)
I made a size #1 with a gallows, but i can include different instruments of death in other sizes. The first pic is of size #2.

I have been listening to bjork's greatest hits for the last two hours, so i am in dark mode (not that i needed that for this)

I think that i will have a guillotene in size #1, and reserve the gallows for size #3, so i can also have a long, elevated wooden walkway to there. Why be just sadistic when you can be ultrasadistic
:borg:

i also changed the placement of the death mechanism. It should be in the heart of the city.

Perhaps you should make the roofs a little darker,but I think that a dark terrain can make that scarier :)

C'mon, don't give up. Just add some ominous-looking stuff and darken it. Here's some inspiration:

Attachments

• nightmare.PNG
    nightmare.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 166
Top Bottom