Clan Leader Marche Radiuju of Bervenia

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Finally got the Final Fantasy Tactics: Advanced LH done. This is Marche, leader of the clan that finally restored sanity to the world... although his hair-do is a bit unconventional.

Anyways, get the files here:
File 1
File 2

Update: I've created a new, updated version that looks more realistic and less girly (about what a 13 year old boy with a freaky hairdo like Marche's would). Click on the preview pic to download it:

Civ: Bervenia

Noun/Adjective: Bervenians/Bervenian

Leader Title & Name: Clan Leader Marche

Traits: Mil, Rel, Com

Techs: Warrior Code, Ceremonial Burial, Alphabet

Culture group: Mid East

Fav Gov/Shun Gov: Feudalism/Republic

Color: Dark Gold

MGL:
Cid Randell
Ritz Malheur
Mewt Randell
Shara

SGL:
Montblanc
Nono
Ezel Berbier
Babus Swan

Cities:
Bervenia
Cyril
Giza Plains
Cadoan
Lutia Pass
Baguba
Nubswood
Jagd Dorsa
Eluut Sands
Salikawood
Ulei River
Muscadet
Aisenfield
Jagd Ahli
Roda
Koringwood
Ambervale
Norgai Cave
Jagd Helje
Jeraw Sands
Sphrom
Uladon
Gotor Sands
Materiwood
Delia DUnes
Deti Plains
Tubola Cave
Sienna Gorge
Kudik Peaks
Osmonfield

Hikaro Takayama said:
although his hair-do is a bit unconventional.

His :confused: Don't get me wrong its a great leader head, but it looks more like a HER than a HIM :D

:lol: C'mon! Marche is only 13 years old... Besides, here's what the original version looked like:

Attachments

• ta-marche-a.jpg
    ta-marche-a.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 546
Holy crap! (S)he's a guy?!! Great job on the LH, but this is DEFINITELY not a guy. I'm 12, have longer hair than him, and I still look like a guy. Well, they must have some mighty-strange genetics in Final Fantasy Land.
(BTW- I think I know how that game ends. You see, the whole time, this character is supposed to be a guy, but BAM! Plot twist! (S)he is a she, not a he! Well, that's hw I would write it, ;))

No, it's just the typical Japanese anime way of drawing charachters. Of course, most Japanese men do tend to look quite a bit like your typical bishounen (pretty boy/girlie man) than, say, Gi Joe, and as a result many of the male Manga/anime charachters do tend to look rather feminine. In most manga/anime, if a characther has not yet hit puberty, the only way to determine gender is by the clothes that he or she is wearing... I'm not joking either.

Ok, I've just released an updated version of Marche, which can be found in the first post... Just click on the updated version's preview to download it.

Nice update. I like the eyes better this way, though the original was ok to me, but this does look a little more masculine (Not that that's important when dealing with the FF series;) ).

Yeah, I know... The lead male charachter in FF XII looks just like Meg Ryan. :lol:

:lol: it so true!:D oh and Larsa (or lamont, depending where you're at in the game) looks like a total SHE but is a he. I was like huh:confused: its a guy?? this dude hit puberty and i still cant tell....darn japs

Actually, the dude from FF X looks like Meg Ryan also?.. Also, lots of people thought that Sydney from Vagrant Story was a woman till like, half the game. And he looked like Meg Ryan also.

Something strange is going on.

This post has 6 sentences, 3 of them contain the word "also". Yes, I am aware of that, thank you.

Top Bottom