Final Fantasy Advisor Pack

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Here are the advisors from the Final Fantasy Mod:

Domestic is Tifa, Trade is Yuffie, Cultural is Yuna, Military is Sephiroth, Foreign is Aeris, and Science is Cid Highwind. Includes the advisor tab.pcx as well.

Update: I have made and uploaded an all-new pack of updated and mimproved advisors. The new versions of Aeris and Yuffie were made off the LHs I recently released for the FF VII mod, the New version of Tifa is based on the Advent Children version of Tifa, as is the new version of Sephiroth and Cid Highwind.... All that I changed with Yuna was to give here an outfit that more closely matches what she was wearing in Final Fantasy X, and make a few slight adjustments to her face.

Click on the pic to download:

Download

Preview:

Attachments

• Advisors.jpg
    Advisors.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,009
Very good stuff here. :goodjob:

By the way, Yuffie as "trade advisor"? Is that some sort of twisted joke (especially considering that she steals everything from you)? ;)

Ogedei_the_Mad said:
By the way, Yuffie as "trade advisor"? Is that some sort of twisted joke (especially considering that she steals everything from you)? ;)

Yes, as a matter of fact it is a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor there.

Glad you guys like it.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Would you consider making a couple of them era specific? The first three look sufficiently generic to fit in most games - and there are not that many advisors around...

I may be simple, even daft, but how does one actually install these? Cause I wanna use 'em!

Yah-HA! Posted an updated version of the advisors... Hope you like them.

TBH, the old Sephiroth was the one I likes least of the old advisors.... The new version looks almost exactly like the Advent Children Sephiroth....

The old cid was OK, but had that horrible Dynamic hair crap... I'd have probably just changed the hair and textures on his goggles and added the scarf, but I can't seem to find the original pozer file anywhere, so I had to re-do him from scratch.....

I think it should have been Shinra themed with
Domestic - Reeve Tuesti
Trade - Scarlet
Culture - ??
Military - Heiddegar
Foreign - ??
Science - Hojo

I dunno. But I still think a Shinra executive theme would have been cool =P

Top Bottom