Ranch Style Borders

Yeehaw! :lol:

Here is a screen shot of the boarders with the water color terrain.

Also I am making an Animal farm scenario and this would be perfect for it. May I use it ( you will get credit of course ;) )

Attachments

• territory.JPG
    territory.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,578
I am the Future said:
Here is a screen shot of the boarders with the water color terrain.

Also I am making an Animal farm scenario and this would be perfect for it. May I use it ( you will get credit of course ;) )

Thanks

I am of the opinion that what ever is posted on this site can be used by anyone without permission, BTW, I would be happy if you used them.

Regarding the brightness of some of the borders, they use the Civ colours, so there are some civs with brighter colours (like any borders), the darker colours will be darker.

You could always change the Civ colours in the game to be less bright.

Those are cool. They are very different from any border I've seen. I would like to see what they looked like if you added some darker shading (same colors, green to dark green, or green to black, for examples). They look a bit bright compared to the terrain right now.

MeteorPunch said:
Those are cool. They are very different from any border I've seen. I would like to see what they looked like if you added some darker shading (same colors, green to dark green, or green to black, for examples). They look a bit bright compared to the terrain right now.

Have you seen my Stockade Borders. They don't use anywhere near the amount of Civ colour the Ranch Borders use.

As far as brightness goes they are the same size and brightness as the standard borders are, and they are using the same Civ colours.

Bottom line is these are just borders that are shaped like a fence. They were intentionally made a little cartoony to go with terrains like Warpstorms Water colour terrain.

Hopefully someone will find a use for them.

Ouch!!! My eyes!! Chewing gum borders! :)

But serious: I miss the shadow. The bars would draw a shadow. Might blend better with the unit-style so to let them working (fighting??) on a ranch.

SwitchbladeNGC said:
I know this is very off topic, but I was wondering about the "sea serpent" in the previews. is it just for flavor? Does it "do" anything? Where can I get it? Ect...

Again, sorry for the off topic post.

It is a graphic that Arne had posted, I just added it to one of the ocean tiles so it pops up every once in a while.

This is Arne's thread that contains the dragon and a few other cool graphics that were intended to be used as resources, but you could use them anywhere (as I did) http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=79877

Top Bottom