New Unit: Space armored truck (Juggern)

la_dav said:
Hehe... I also do not know that looking is what. What make have many defects still...

(This picture is borrowed from STAR WAR MOD.)

Oh that thing. I think it has missles.

No way, you made the Juggernaut! :worship:

The only problem I have with it is the Attack Animation, as I'm not sure what it is exactly. The Juggernaut has 2 Missile Launchers on the sides, and 2 Laser Cannons on the top, and 2 Blaster Cannons below the cockpit in the front.

Other than that it's a very good unit! :thumbsup:

Chris85 said:
No way, you made the Juggernaut! :worship:

The only problem I have with it is the Attack Animation, as I'm not sure what it is exactly. The Juggernaut has 2 Missile Launchers on the sides, and 2 Laser Cannons on the top, and 2 Blaster Cannons below the cockpit in the front.

Other than that it's a very good unit! :thumbsup:

:blush: Thank you remind , it is very good help for me. My animation that has no information of this unit completely and makes attack relies on fantasizing self completely. Seem that the following unit produce is former , need to be late to collect overall information and background. ;)

Weapon:
Heavy laser cannon turret, rapid repeating laser cannon, 2 medium laser cannons; 2 twin blaster cannons; 2 rocket/grenade launchers

That's straight from the Star Wars Databank, at http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/turbotank/?id=eu

The vehicle is also called the Clone Turbo Tank.

Anyway, nice work on this unit! It's great! I love Star Wars, so I'm glad this is going to be another step towards the completion of the Star Wars mod!

good Job on your Unit.

The Juggernaut looks great. But maybe you should make the attacks look more like lasers and the death animation longer with more explosions. Other than that its excellant.

Wow, funky.

Top Bottom