New Units: Three Spaceships

la_dav

King
:confused:Er...! They are to come from star trek. Transportation airship, transportation protect airship, protect war ship... Take name casually why, this is the space airship of my new produce.:crazyeye: Green airship has no attack frame, I use it surely for transportation. 3 very simple units! It is very simple... :rolleyes::)

DOWNLOAD

YES!!! New shuttlepods! :D I'll be sure to include them in the ST mod... :)

Flamand said:
YES!!! New shuttlepods! :D I'll be sure to include them in the ST mod... :)

:)Thanks! I will still make new unit. Discover that a lot of airships are pretty , I like very much! :D

Iron Beagle said:
Wow, you have been making lots of new units recently.

Ya. It is helpful that I feel the raising of making new unit for my produce technology. After coming off work every day, produce unit has delight very much, than drinking wine every day , dance , lark more have fresh sense. :p ( merely my possible viewpoint !) :lol: :crazyeye:

Roman Legion said:
I like e'm, what do you suppose I do with them? scouting..Maybe??

Thanks you like!! :worship: scouting...? Of course, you can regard them as navy and air force or do not use. HeHe! What I is interested is that their load addition in what topography on? :confused::D

Looks good, and not to be picky, I don't expect you to change this now but I don't think the phasers are fired from the nacelles. Just for future reference, good work though!

Top Bottom