Our First Warrior's Order's

What Direction do we move our first warrior in?

• North

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • South

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • West

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first unit Mt.Olympus will produce is most likely a warrior. The minimap shows that we are in the southwest corner of the world. I feel that we should begin deciding where that warrior will move. This poll is to get a consensus on where we should move him.

The discussion on this is here

sorry about it being private, must have misclicked.

don't vote in this poll until our city is founded and we know more of the surrounding terrain.

ummm, this poll is too early and leaves out options... it may be a good idea to fortify the warrior since we have no lux(This is emperor, 1 content citizen free, not 2)

MeteorPunch said:
don't vote in this poll until our city is founded and we know more of the surrounding terrain.
It'll also be easier this way as we can say in what direction from the city to move the warrior.

@Black_Hole and RegentMan, the warrior will be built and moved in the same turnchat in which we build Olympus. I wanted to get a citizen consensus before that so the people agree on where we move the warrior. Olympus is going to be founded in the general area of what we can already see so I think people can decide where they want the warrior to go.

But we won't know what tiles are available until the settler is moved and the city is founded. I'd prefer the turnchat people to make the decision if it all is going to be done at once.

vikingruler said:
@Black_Hole and RegentMan, the warrior will be built and moved in the same turnchat in which we build Olympus. I wanted to get a citizen consensus before that so the people agree on where we move the warrior. Olympus is going to be founded in the general area of what we can already see so I think people can decide where they want the warrior to go.

We have a warrior? Am I missing something?

Edit: Nm, I was completely missing something. Ignore this post.

vikingruler said:
what if we want to fortify the warrior? that option isn't above

also this poll isn't public

I would send the warrior in the direction we should expand, which is West. If we send him east (therefore scouting east for expansion), our future pioneers will grow weary everytime they have to cross the river that will protect whichever capital site we choose.

We have better movement range to the west, so let's scout.....

<<<<<<---- thataway.

Most of the gameworld lies north, so there is no reason to go west, east or south, we are at the very bottom of the world, and the only way out of this mess is up up up.

PS - Please observe the worldmap before you vote anything but North.

Also , vote C for city location, as this is the best position to explore from.

I voted to head up north.

Top Bottom