Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • go to hell

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Naokaukodem

Millenary King
Yes, Firaxis, here I come with a problem, me too!

But what a problem. A true and simple problem. :)

Indeed, i see in the pictures that great wonders will be quite average in size, but common houses will be the same size! Those should be a lot smaller! They look huge actually. :/ It is obvious that there is a possibility to reduce their size a lot.

Please change this if you can, it is not good in my first-look opinion.

Since you can supposedly change the size of all 3d objects using the xml, I don't see it as a problem.

warpstorm said:
Since you can supposedly change the size of all 3d objects using the xml, I don't see it as a problem.

What? xml?

What do you know of the natural-ness of using xml? I suppose it will not really be as a part of the game, you know... no matters how easy you personnally consider xml use is... and how easy xml use effectively is anyway...

Naokaukodem said:
What? xml?

What do you know of the natural-ness of using xml? I suppose it will not really be as a part of the game, you know... no matters how easy you personnally consider xml use is... and how easy xml use effectively is anyway...

XML is easy, as long as you have time to research it a little. It looks a lot like html.
There are lots of tutorials out there.

Judging by the latest screenshots, I would have to think that this is no longer a problem...

Attachments

• screenie.JPG
    screenie.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 279
Top Bottom