Breath of Fire Maps

Hooray

Civ3 Cartographer
These are three maps I made based on the "Breath of Fire" series of video games.

I have included pictures of the original game maps for comparison. Note that the shape of the Civ3 Editor minimap has distorted these maps. There are not really all that stretched out.

Here is the world map of Breath of Fire 1. It is 80x140:

Here is the world map of Breath of Fire 2. It is also 80x140:

Here is the world map of Breath of Fire 4. It is 120x140:

All three maps have 8 pre-placed starting locations. The #1 and #4 maps also have pre-placed resources and goody huts. Map #2 does not. All are set to default rules for Conquests. In the zip file below I have also included "clean" versions of the 1 and 4 maps.

The maps are only available for CivIII: Conquests v1.22.

Well, working on these was fun. It makes me wish I could make a Breath of Fire mod (like the currently in-progress Final Fantasy mod). Maybe there are some BoF or RPG fans out there who might like these maps.

Zip file containing all maps is attached.

Attachments

• bofmaps2.0.zip
    84.5 KB · Views: 859
Indeed! Too bad I missed this when it first came out. Am glad you bumped the thread, Rambuchan.

Updated with new images (the old ones seem to have died somehow), and a new zip file containing "clean" versions of the BoF1 and BoF4 maps. The BoF2 map is still only available in clean form.

If you're wondering why there's no BoF3 map, it's because that game doesn't have a full-sized world map (same with the more recent BoF5 which has no world map at all).

Updated again. I realized that I forgot to put a readme file in the new zip.

It's been a while since I did these maps. I think I'll make more maps!

Top Bottom