nero03 SID

This is the third start. The first one had jungle, and I HATE jungle, and the second had no river. All I wanted was a river and no jungle/marsh, but I'll take a food bonus.

1. Settle in place and discover a cow! With the wines we got us a 4 turn! Start on curragh and min writing.

2. Start irrigating BG to get irrigation to the cow.

3. nada

4. :rolleyes: What I thought was ocean was a fresh water lake. 4 worker turns wasted :wallbash: .

5. nada

6. Finish curragh, start another

7. nada

8. Constantinople as well as the borders grow, worker done irrigating. Starts roading. Adjust lux.

Sorry guys, I just got grounded while I was writing this turnlog, my dad came home and I hadn't walked the dog. I'm grounded for the day and tomorrow, so I can give you a seed of this great start. A lux, 8 BG, 4 turn settler factory, great future city locations, etc.

Here's seed beast settings...

Barbs: None
Wet
Arch
Standard
60%
Warm
5 Billion

1 seafaring opponent (not counting us) and that makes an impact, so opponents will have to be hand picked (for one seafaring). Good luck guys!

If you still have an open slot i would like to join. Never won on sid before except tiny maps (but that doesn't count).

Oops. Own got pwned.Did I use the right vernacular?
I think we should add Obormot btw. We'll need many minds for this feat.
Should we all play 20 and post our start within 48 hours?
Us: Byzer's
Random opponents?
Barbs: None
Wet
Arch
Standard
60%
Warm
5 Billion

No GLib for me.

O/T Thanks Brudder Soul. I will need all the help I can get. BTW did you see my new cow avvie Mistfit made for me? Gromit the cow!! :p

Dad: More powerful than the strongest runaway Sid AI.

killercane said:
Dad: More powerful than the strongest runaway Sid AI.

lurkers comment:Actually for me its mom: better than dad because she is mega-strict for me. my dad is like care-less for my playing time. :)

Own4. :rolleyes: What I thought was ocean was a fresh water lake. 4 worker turns wasted :wallbash: .[/QUOTE said:
Man, I think you can tell whether a tile is lake or not by seeing if it produces 2 food rather than 1 ...

Obormot, your more then welcome :D

Whomp said:
Should we all play 20 and post our start within 48 hours?
This might be a good idea. Do we alle use the same settings ?

Own where´s your save?

lurkers comment: Just a little rule I would like to ad, if you can, please post a screenie. :)

Nerovats: I would say if you want to change climate or terrain that's fine. Let's try to keep the map standard arch and no barbs. A mountain landing with dromons may allow for a easier landing force or "bikini babe trick". :D

Lurkers: We will post all the goodies for you. We will need all the constructive comments and assistance we can get. This will be a considerable undertaking. As well we welcome your funny and good natured comments. However, I would prefer if it's not constructive you leave any mean spirited comments regarding my teammates play to yourself. ;)

Checking in :).

How many opponents do we have? And shouldn't we hand-pick them to make nobody Seafaring, Comercial or Agricultural?

At this level I would say Pentium is correct picking civs makes sense. I would say seven is the number opponents on a standard arch map and that seems fine.

Drew some map (don't have time to play 20 now)
Standard, wet, warm, old, 70% arch, no barbs, normal agression.
We're Byzantines
Facing: China, Japan, Mongols, Egypt, America, Zulu, Arabia.

Forgot to take screenie and have to go now, but there's 2 cows, fresh water and coast, can settle in place to get it all.

Top Bottom