• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Chill Out Room

You and Chamnix did fantstic ... please take some time and then I have opened a game mechanics thread ... to be used to discuss how we can improve the 3 hours :eek: it took

Top of my head
>Too Many People
>No Agenda
> ...

Emp.Napoleon who joined later said that he has some ideas as he has experience

i need coke, a good glass of coke to wash down all those bad dreams lol
time to play warcraft!!

Wow - if I had known we had a chill out room, I might have stuck around. Instead I felt an overwhelming desire to flee from my computer... I walked about 7 miles through the woods to ease my nerves and am feeling somewhat refreshed... but I definitely can't ever go through that again.

im back from my nap and im ready for round 2!!
just kidding, but i hope we can talk with D-nuts soon

guys - i felt the same way. First weekend in over two years that me and my Girl have off.. there I was for two hours on the compy. That can't happen again. It was a Gorgeous day today. I'm glad I left when I did, and didn't get wrapped up further.

That said, we had a really efficeint system of exploiting info.. Two separate roooms. One 'official' the other 'secret'. The secret room researching and calculating.

I have to say, though, I felt that my (personal) opinion was only getting in the way. These conversations are purely in the realm of Foreign Ministry, and my views as a citizen should not influence the Ministers.

I just hope that my dissent from agreeing to the trade (which I now think was the absolute right thing to do) didn't cause more problems than my input facilitated.

Next chat, I hope we are able to leverage the things that worked well and overcome the annoyances that failed.

Not at all ... I won't post the transcript ... but your input was invaluable :thumpsup:
... and you had good point but ultimately was my decision ... and I added to the calculation ... I was also engaged in another AIM at the time with Nicodeemus ... But thought that 3 turns they would get it ... give to them now so at least we get benefit ... So my Call ...

Chamnix also thankyou ... your occasional snippet of info was exciting and quickly dispatched to the thread ...

But I liked it when you needed game info and Grimsey and I went into data collection mode ... very quickly you got the info back ... very cool :mischief:

KISS know that I was awake ... and following the thread ... they don't know about the Room of Whispers

*is now an icecube* "To cold...."

*sets off a few* :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

^____^ Nice and Hot

Sit Rujikin Sit !!! ... Good Boy ... Now all this nuking activity is not really going to help our global warming problem now is it Rujikin :nono: ...

Now you be a good boy and get back in your kennel and we may go walkies later :p ;)

Top Bottom