Star Wars: Clone Troopers (9/5/05)

Chris85

Emperor
Attack of the Clones!

All 3 of these units are conversions from the game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Credits for the civilopedia text goes to starwars.com. Expect to see them patroling the galaxy in the upcoming Civ3 Star Wars Mod. :)

Clone Trooper
The standard infantry unit of the Galactic Republic Army

Download Clone Trooper

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ARC Trooper
Advanced Recon Commandos are specially trained clone troopers whose purpose is to take on the more dangerous of missions.

Download ARC Trooper

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heavy Clone Trooper
Equipped with E-Web blasters and most advanced of body armor, heavy clones are deployed for the most intense ground engagements

Download Heavy Clone Trooper

Aww... How come there isn't the actual trooper unit? You have the trooper recruit, the heavy trooper, and the repeater trooper.

Bluemofia said:
Aww... How come there isn't the actual trooper unit? You have the trooper recruit, the heavy trooper, and the repeater trooper.

I think the regular trooper was made quite a long time ago.

Also, nicely converted.

No, it wasn't. I checked 2 days ago when I was gathering units for a mod.

Great job on your Clone Trooper,ARC Trooper,Heavy Clone Trooper Chris85.

Bluemofia said:
First off, when Pleb made the original Clone Trooper, he used the trooper recruit, I was making a more improved crisper version of that one. Secondly, the regular trooper doesn't have as many differences from the heavy trooper as the trooper recruit has, which means it could of been tougher to distinguish the 2 apart.

Well, I really wanted the regular trooper, because it looks like the Episode II troopers, with the long thin gun, rather a short and thin gun, or a long and fat gun.

Top Bottom