Friedrich Barbarossa of the Holy Roman Empire

I belive its part of the dwarf pack from DAZ 3d RPG set. The industrial isnt very good. But I didnt want to put him in another military uniform and I just wanted to finish this project if people bug me enough I could change it. But at the moment this will have to do

He kinda looks like Theodor Herzl, the Jewish Zionist activist in Industrial... not bad.

But the other eras are great. I like how you made him look like Gerhard Schroeder in Modern... not to mention Ancient and Medieval, which are simply outstanding!

Very cool. I love the crowns, I haven't seen them before in other leaderheads:goodjob:

ShiroKobbure said:
I belive its part of the dwarf pack from DAZ 3d RPG set. The industrial isnt very good. But I didnt want to put him in another military uniform and I just wanted to finish this project if people bug me enough I could change it. But at the moment this will have to do

hello,

yes the problem with Industrial Age is that he really dont look like a German Leader of this Age, more like some Former Jewish Gaza Settler of nowadays.

The missing uniform is certainly one aspect, but more important are the glasses and the upper lips beard. At first most upper class German people weared monocles in that time. That means only one glass and about the beard. The Germans were very proud of their carefully treated beard in that age, so it shouldnt look like that, but the upper lips have to be like from Wilhelm II or Bismark and the underlips beard is atleast acceptable.

Rod said:
hello,

yes the problem with Industrial Age is that he really dont look like a German Leader of this Age, more like some Former Jewish Gaza Settler of nowadays.

The missing uniform is certainly one aspect, but more important are the glasses and the upper lips beard. At first most upper class German people weared monocles in that time. That means only one glass and about the beard. The Germans were very proud of their carefully treated beard in that age, so it shouldnt look like that, but the upper lips have to be like from Wilhelm II or Bismark and the underlips beard is atleast acceptable.
Perhaps a Kaiser Wilhelm (the first) beard-style would look better ? Perhaps with some grey hair shining through...

All in all I am quite liking this leaderhead as it was improvised yet came out so nicely :) thank you!!!

Rod said:
hello,

I agree about the monocle part, but many German rulers of the 19th century had massive beards:

Kaiser Friedrich III (ruled only 99 days or so in 1888, yet he was the German emperor):

Prince Regent Luitpold of Bavaria:

Grand Duke Friedrich of Baden:

Duke Georg II of Saxe-Meiningen:

Top Bottom