Unit: Canadian Blue Cask

dsaindon

Chieftain
Don't wanna be see from this website anymore on google!

Attachments

• bluecask.jpg
    bluecask.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5,601
This is perfect for a canadian civ mod.

I'm just curious to what stats you would give such a unit? More defense than attack I suppose? They don't really go to war attacking other nations do they? :confused:

Wouldn't be great if it functioned as a true peace keeper and calmed down all the resiters when taking a city by force? :cool:

I would love to see this...

Canada as a civ can send untis to ANY city from a civ it's not at war with. These will quell resistors.

Additional ideas

Have Canada be able to access a resource that is available to any city that Canada has peacekeepers

As well the host civ would have to pay the upkeep and a little more more for the unit.

Also add a chance for it to throw off it's current government and want to join Canada culturally

:)

That was pretty good artwork for a new unit and i wanted to use it for this mod that was creating but the animation is still incomplete. It moves around like a statue but the positions are all good. If it was complete it would be a very awesome unit to add so if you can complete it, plz post it.

Wow, must be tedious turnin it totally to french, including the civilopedia...

Ok, im not too sure how it's done but ill give it a shot... The onli programs i need are animation shop N paint shop pro rite?

Originally posted by dsaindon

(For the moment i'm currently translating Civ III in french. So i risk to have less time for creation. But when i will done the translation i will post it and start other creation.)

You might get serious trouble by translating it... Some German guys started translating Civ 3 into German, but Infogrames forced them to stop when about 60% of their work was finished:(

You can read the full story here if you can read German.

A unit animation preview would be great.

Personally, I think this would make an excellent late-game unit with hidden nationality. Could make things interesting.

I am Canadian, I and I think that looks good. It should also be able to build road, and such, for our men do alot of that :).
Anyways, is it done?
Edit:Duh, I just looked at the date, 3 years agos :duh:, sorry.
But if anyone is still interested let me know.

How did you get that far back in the Unit Graphics forum? :confused:

Anyways, it looks like the link is broken now, so it's probable that if you want this unit you'll have to request it (in the proper forum) since its doubtful that the creator will pick it back up after 3 years.

That has got to be the biggest :bump: ever, meh

Oh my god, look whats been drug up this time! A four year old cutn'paste of the marine with a blue hat. What a find!

Sorry, I guess I can get a little lost.

This is stupendous... don't you just love finding old threads...

And I love replying to myself, too :p

Ordinarily I wouldn't hang around an old thread like this for so long, but it is just interesting to see what is lying around.

Top Bottom