BOA GUNDAM (24th Sept 2005)

la_dav

King
It is new, MSV X-05T. This type is created self , has no in any film , has no meaning on design, :evil: only for play. If the coordinate of unit has deflection, you can modify self. In file, have no sound , need to match self. I also feel that is very lazy, have rested very for a long time. But now, feeling is still to do some what continuously.

DOWNLOAD

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Maybe they are slow firing weapons eh? Fantastic unit and fantastic animations la_dav. I'm glad you have returned. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you always solicitude and the encouragement for me, yes, I have returned! :)

@: everyone, The animation that thanks the opinion of everybody and attacks is actually failure. .. Slow!

Your animations are getting better and better :)

Wow, your Gundams are back and kicking! :eek: So happy you're back, and don't worry about the slow attack: kind of gives a Matrixy look to it... :D Keep up the great work! :goodjob:

i love sci fi units. thank you for this one. perfect for my personal sci fi mod.

Flamand said:
Wow, your Gundams are back and kicking! :eek: So happy you're back, and don't worry about the slow attack: kind of gives a Matrixy look to it... :D Keep up the great work! :goodjob:

Thank you Flamand!! Yes, attack speed to slow do not go to be in charge of him, your encouragement and help that gives me are most important. :blush: :D

La_Dav, would you feel like giving me hand with some spaceships for the Star Trek mod? I already have a lot of models, just need to animate them into flc's. :)

Flamand said:
La_Dav, would you feel like giving me hand with some spaceships for the Star Trek mod? I already have a lot of models, just need to animate them into flc's. :)

OK, i as far as possible try , recently, possible some are idle , happen to be able to try.

Ok, I'll contact you as soon as I'm back from holiday next week.

Any chance of making Gundams from the Gundam Wing series. Haven't seen that show in like 7 years. I do remember some names if that would help: Trowa Barton (Heavy Arms), Duo Maxwell (Deathscythe), Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing, not sure on this), Quatre Raberba Winner (Sandrock), Wu Fei Chang (Shenlong), and Zechs Merquise (Tallgeese). And most of the regular mobile suits were named after horoscope signs (Aries and Leo were the main, I believe there were Cancer's as well. This was all I could think of).

Here's a link to some pics:
http://www.animecutie.com/gundam-wing-wallpapers.php

Another Link:
http://membres.lycos.fr/angeltidus/gundamw/gundamw.htm

Top Bottom