Turnchat Thread - Friday, Sept. 30th, 5:30pm EDT

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
350 BC

This thread is for officials only for posting instructions.

Office of the President - 350 BC

Slider

20% Luxuries; 80% Tax; 0% Science

NOTE: 20% Lux will cause happiness issue for Civantonia, but makes no sense for the other 4 cities. My recommendation is that this can be rectified if a laborer is moved to the Iron Mountain. Do not set luxuries over 30% unless a city grows to Size 6.

Worker Allocations

Workers from Styx: Halt work and send to Olympus immediately to join the city. The work they are doing there is unneccessary at this time.

Workers from Priapos: After Wine tile is maximized, send directly to Olympus to join the city.

Treasury Requests

None at this time. Any and all upgrades are approved. Up to 100 gold can be spent to rush a Marketplace in sub-6 Shield/pt cities.

Last order of the abdicating governor of Priapos

Builds: Marketplace ---> Harbor

Works: Complete roading of wines, then irrigate/road from the river grasslands out to wines

Tilemanagement: Fishes, Mine, Mined bonus grasslands, Wines, then roaded forest

Final Foreign Affairs Orders

1. Give in to all demands.
2. Do not except any MA with anybody.

Build Queue

Swordsman (current)
Horseman
Trebuchet

All City Micromangement duties are given to President Donovan_Zoi. Please favor growth and production, over commerce.

Hold a nice parade to ring in the new term and the ascension to Governor by citizen Furiey. I wish her and all other citizens of The Augean Stables the best of luck in the coming term. May you live long and prosper! I will still keep a nice summer villa in the city, and visit often. I will be very busy this term, starting foreign friendships and making war, as the new Foreign Affairs Minister. Goodbye! :)

-------------------------------------------
@Ranger99: the new term starts on October 1st. vikingruler is still the Minister of Defense for this TC. your instructions are not valid. although your eagerness is noted. :)

Yes Ranger99 you eagerness is a great see. Anyway as for my I assume final instructions as Minister of Defense.

I first like to say the last DP got confused about my instructions, I will make them as clear as possible.

The horsemen furthest west is to move to any black dot location, any one pick one. The other horse is to go to original position on the coast of the track of land between Germany and Rome. Have him conduct rounds as well as the others.

Next, take Apollo and move him to Civatonia, CT please upgrade him. Sword stacks are doing good, but thin out the sword line with the stack of two. Make a line of swords with one per square, then build to 2, then 3, etc...

Finally, I wish good luck to Ranger99, the fate of our army and possibly our nation is in your hands. Zemper Fi, Carry On.

Due enpart because Civlord is no longer a citizen here. As Acting Governor, I shall place forward the instructions for this TC.

City of Olympus
Queue: Temple -> Marketplace

MM: Keep the citizens the way they are during the time of anarchy. After the compleation of the temple, move one of the citizens to the wheat untill the city grows to size 5. After the city grows to size 5 ensure that there are 5 laborers working in the mined grassland and forests
Status of Happyness: :D 2/:) 2/:( 0

Quick Question: any palace upgrades or world books happen during the TC? (or any other rare occurence events happening)

and why did the Trebuchet come into the production queue?

Did the turnplayer just ignore instructions?

Provolution said:
and why did the Trebuchet come into the production queue?

Did the turnplayer just ignore instructions?

Pretty much, Provo. You can look at my instructions and see that no workers were sent to Olympus either.

DZ, this was blatant disregard for governors and presidential instructions, and call for a CC.

I placed everything in the queue that I saw. If I missed any, then it's probably due to a reason I can't explain yet. There might be other issues, but talking about them is saying too much.

If I did, I'd have to permban you, delete the evidence, and throw it out. That sort of thing. ;)

All right then, I will let it pass then :s *scared*

Whatever these other issues may be, don't you think that it may be wise to take a step back from your DP role until said issue is resolved?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time..... :D

Top Bottom