Term 4 Nominations for Governor of Priapos

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Governor of Priapos is responsible for the care, management, and use of the city and may also set up a civic government in any manner they see fit that does not conflict with Fanatikos laws.

The Governor is a member of the Senate which is responsible for choosing a President should an election cycle complete with no citizen elected as President, and for placing Fanatikos in a state of Mobilization. The Senate also has the power to declare War.

Please submit nominations for the Governor of Priapos in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 October (that’s 8pm EDT 27 October).

I nominate Gerikes and Donovan_Zoi.

I second Gerikes, he was a great governor and deserves to continue as one.

I apprectiate the nominiations and well words, but I will have to decline.

I've enjoyed the experience of holding public office, but the time I have to plan moves grows smaller as the semester rolls on and projects get procrastinated. I would hate to see Priapos get left behind.

I would, however, like to nominate Provolution, who would be an excellent suitor to come back to the Priapos Governor's office that has not yet forgotten him.

Top Bottom