FA Consulate T3 P4- War With France

Should we declare War on France next turnchat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greekguy

Missed the Boat
This poll is for all citizens in Fanatikos to decide if we will go to war with France. For long we have talked of war with France, as their cities continue to push our borders back. So, now it is time to make a decision. War or no war. yes/no/abstain are your choices. The Power is yours. Shall we crush the Franks or let them survive as unworthy neighbors?

The FA Consulate is in favor of the war and would like to capture Paris or Besancon ASAP.

Disscussion Thread is HERE

Minister,

If we do go to war now is NOT the time, the military is in the process of being upgraded, and we have little time to set-up and position our-selves, of course I see this war in the near future possibly, but for now, perhaps merely position our forces and watch and wait.

--Minister of Defense:Ranger99

NO valid reason has been given for this war. None.

We are NOT in a position for a war at this point, nor should we divert our attention away for this conflict.

I urge all citizens to strike down this hasty request for an conflict we don't need.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatikos

I'm voting no, for all the reasons I've listed in the discussion thread.

We're in the process of upgrading, our cities are busy, and we're about to increase drastically our unit count. Let's wait a bit.

Top Bottom