FA Consulate T4 P2- Senator's Choice: War with France

greekguy

Missed the Boat
Hear me, fellow officials of Fanatikos! The time to vote for war is now. You, the Fanatik Senate, must decide if war is the best option for our people. Should we attack and raze the cities of the French or should we spare them? War will be declared next turnchat, if the war proposal gathers enough support. Please vote soon.

Vote Tally
Senator Donovan_Zoi (Olympus)- Yes
Senator vikingruler (Civantonia)- Yes
Senator Furiey (The Augean Stables)- No Vote
Senator DaveShack (Styx)- Yes
Senator admiral-bell (Priapos)- Yes
Senator TimBentley (Expatriate)- Yes

WAR out goes the cry. crush the french. See the glory of the Fanatikoi army
(yes)

I say WAR!!!! We have a stronger military then the puny French and our army is in Civatonia. We are poised to strike and take Besancon in one decisive assault. We have adequate defenses in all our cities and we can easily build more. We planned for this war since last term. I vote YES, war with France.

Yes, but pre-position units and beef up or border defenses first. Styx is still tied up on Sistene Chapel for 12 turns. Most units are far from the planned theater of operations.

DaveShack, we don't have to declare war the first turn of the next TC, also, the majority of our units are in or near my city. Were taking Besancon so most of our army is in position. With a few more hoplites in our cities we can beat back the French. We shouldn't have to produce more units during the war, only one city and all our troops this war should be easy.

Top Bottom